[US-Newegg] $9.99 computer case

XtraToothpaste

No offense, from personal interactions I can say it genuinely SUCKS and I'd rather be butt fucked by shrek than buy another one of these

You make it sound like that's a bad thing....

shrek is love shrek is life

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Rebate brings it down to $15. The code that gets applied drops another $5.

oh

i don't get it

You will when you're older

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

And if you're not on a budget,

life goals

| CPU: Intel Core i3 4130 | GPU: PowerColor R9 270 | Motherboard: Asrock H81M-HDS | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB |

|HDD: Western Digital 1TB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Corsair CX430W | 

| Mic: Blue Snowball iCE | Mouse: Corsair K65 RGB | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma |

Am I missing something or is it $20 and not $10? Price says $35 for me so - $5 promo and - $10 MIR and that would make it $20?if I didn't get a good deal on an sg02 I would probably have bought it and drummeled out the motherboard tray for a cheap test bench.

You will when you're older

Like in the 1940's....

What's 34$ going to get you at the whore house in 2015?

:)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Rebate brings it down to $15. The code that gets applied drops another $5.

its 34 with 10$ rebate thus 24$. 

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

i would use a box actually than that.

I used a Amazon box as my case for a year, one day i was gonna plug in my wifi usb to the back I/O and i short circuited and burnt the motherboard. It started smoking and stuff, So i recommend not using a box. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I used a Amazon box as my case for a year, one day i was gonna plug in my wifi usb to the back I/O and i short circuited and burnt the motherboard. It started smoking and stuff, So i recommend not using a box. 

I am sure you didn't use stand offs and the box must have been exact size and not way larger than the MOBO. 

I was once a guy who used cheap cases thinking it was just marketing to get you to buy the more expensive ones, man was i wrong and have come to understand many cases under $50 tend to be more of a problem than a smart choice.

You still had a whole year of good times i am sure.....if all i could purchase is that case i would still use a box and save up for a better one.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I am sure you didn't use stand offs and the box must have been exact size and not way larger than the MOBO. 

I was once a guy who used cheap cases thinking it was just marketing to get you to buy the more expensive ones, man was i wrong and have come to understand many cases under $50 tend to be more of a problem than a smart choice.

You still had a whole year of good times i am sure.....if all i could purchase is that case i would still use a box and save up for a better one.

im in a much better position now, I got a job and stuff, finally able to afford stuff. but my 14 year old self 4 years ago could not even afford to upgrade his AMD Sempron. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.