[US-Newegg] $9.99 computer case

XtraToothpaste

No offense, from personal interactions I can say it genuinely SUCKS and I'd rather be butt fucked by shrek than buy another one of these

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Get an NZXT S340, or one of Fractals ultra cheap Core series*can't say I'm in love with them either*  but the S340 is like Lord GabeN shit out a budget friendly rainbow, and the S340 was what was at the end of it.

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Get an NZXT S340, or one of Fractals ultra cheap Core series*can't say I'm in love with them either*  but the S340 is like Lord GabeN shit out a budget friendly rainbow, and the S340 was what was at the end of it.

And if you're not on a budget, pickup the Noctis 450,it's like Lord Gaben with everything perfectly sculpted...

Best case for the price imo. No complaints from me.

And if you're not on a budget, pickup the Noctis 450,it's like Lord Gaben with everything perfectly sculpted...

Noctis 450, or the H440

Imho, the Source 830, Phantom, and Phantom 410 are the best ones.

I'm waiting for Fractal Define R4 to go back on a good sale :P

Oh update!  I just took a shit, it turns out it works better than th 9.99$ case.  It also looks better with the all brown glossy finish, and the small accents placed all through out.

not horrible horrible case...just DON'T EXPECT THE REBATE! (so buy something else for your 30 bucks)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

i would use a box actually than that.

Funny story, I did do that before. It was a temporary case because Amazon ran out of S340s. It was only in there for a day. 

KqWP481.jpg

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

but it's $34

Funny story, I did do that before. It was a temporary case because Amazon ran out of S340s. It was only in there for a day. 

--gone--

My Jesus, so you couldn't go a day without a PC....what have we come to as a species?!

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

but it's $34

and a box is free......that is $34 in the bank, belly or whore house.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

and a box is free......that is $34 in the bank, belly or whore house.

i don't get it

My Jesus, so you couldn't go a day without a PC....what have we come to as a species?!

My friend wanted to be up and running that day so this is what I had to resort to :P

This is the end result when I got the case a day later. (sorry for potato quality) 

9l5AG7F.jpg?1

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Nothing wrong with cheaping out on the case when you're on a tight budget. But if you're not, then you should buy a really nice case from the beginning, since you can use a good case for multiple builds. And if you buy a cheap case you're almost certainly going to eventually want to upgrade to something nice anyways. 

People are complaining about a shitty case even though(if everything works properly) it's $10.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

but it's $34

Rebate brings it down to $15. The code that gets applied drops another $5.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Noctis 450, or the H440

I can't say I'm a fan of the H440, but the Noctis 450 looks like it has fixed a lot of the H440's shortcomings: e.g., adding that mesh area to the front intake, adding that mesh area to the top exhaust, and getting rid of that sound dampening foam that makes closing the non-window side panel such a bitch. I'd imagine the Noctis 450 does a lot better with top mounted radiators than the H440 does thanks to that top mesh. I'm not a huge fan of that angled stealth fighter looking design, but I know lots of others are since their Phantom cases sell so well.

Wooh, been looking for a cheap case to gut and turn into a test bench..

this seems like it'll work

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Would rather use the box it came in.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

One of Raidmax's better cases for the price. People see the name Raidmax and assume it must be bad, yet I doubt they actually looked at the specs of the case. Tell me if you can find something better for $10.