Good 30$ Headphone

Marcelo Delicia

At $30, in ears will have a noticeably better sound. If you're dead set on a headphone though, the monoprice headphones are the best sounding headphones you can buy. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Panasonic RP HTF 600, Superlux HD 681/668B/ EVO, Koss KSC 75/porta/sporta pro, monoprice 8323.

I want a good 30$ headphone that has a good sound

Suggest bellow\/

Kicker HP541TJ headphones. They're $25 at Sonic Electronix. 

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_36679_Kicker-HP541-TJ-Lavin-Special-Edition-HP541TJ.html

The Monoprice 8323 is also a similar set made by the same manufacturer. Kicker claims that the 8323 does not carry the tweaks that they applied when they co-developed this headphone design.

In ear I'd suggest the xiaomi mi(aka piston 3) in ear which runs about $21 when shipped from china.

Over ear closed the monoprice 8323.

On ear open koss ksc 75/porta pro/sporta pro(be wary though, koss completely botched the sound quality on the latest release of the sporta pros)

Nothing really worth mentioning in the other categories new at $30.

However if you're willing to hunt used you might be able to find a superlux 668b, ath M30x, srh440, MDR-V6, or hd 429 at that price.