If Consoles had..

LittleCarrot

If consoles had a:

* Bigger Library

* More Graphical Performance

* Mods

* All games were plug in play

* You can use any controller (mouse and keyboard for example)

Would You Get it?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

No.

Steam is love. Steam is life.

I already have a ps4 and an xbox one so no...  -_-

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I get certain consoles for certain exclusives regardless. (Nintendo usually)

Both the Xbox and PS4 will have Mods for Fallout4, still wouldn't buy one.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

If I had an american money unit for every time onenof these topics was created... anyway...

The reason I use PC is because building the thing is much more fun than any game I have seen, unless parts become cactus

No. Single function unit with no upgradeabilty for the price of a multi fu action unit with lots of upgradeability

He said it best ^

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

If :

* Bigger Library

* Mods

Nope, this is why I have a PC, that list is covered INSTANTLY by having a PC with more than a Potato GPU installed.

Games are plug n play across the board these days,.............. Plug in Internet, Download and Play :P

/Friends also are mainly PC users.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Yes. Objective specs aside, I like playing games with my friends. Many of my friends play on console. I'll buy a console to play with them. Simple as that

Yes. Objective specs aside, I like playing games with my friends. Many of my friends play on console. I'll buy a console to play with them. Simple as that

I'm privelaged to have custom pcmr friends. Except for one stubborn bastard..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I bought a ps4 simply because I rent so many games. 

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

No backwards compatibility is kind of a deal breaker.

I'm privelaged to have custom pcmr friends. Except for one stubborn bastard..

there is a pretty big overlap among my friends between console peasants and pcmr. Personally, I prefer gaming with them on console for several reasons:

1) Lack of internet browser allows me to focus on the interaction with my friends, vs always alt-tabbing to facebook/tumblr/twitter/LTT/email

2) I grew up on consoles (SNES > PS1 > Xbox > Xbox 360) before I ascended to PCMR, so console gaming has a certain "going home" feel for me

3) "vintage" gaming nights. Super Mario Bros., gathering TVs and a hub for Halo: CE parties in someone's garage, etc

Your Mileage May Vary

there is a pretty big overlap among my friends between console peasants and pcmr. Personally, I prefer gaming with them on console for several reasons:

1) Lack of internet browser allows me to focus on the interaction with my friends, vs always alt-tabbing to facebook/tumblr/twitter/LTT/email

2) I grew up on consoles (SNES > PS1 > Xbox > Xbox 360) before I ascended to PCMR, so console gaming has a certain "going home" feel for me

3) "vintage" gaming nights. Super Mario Bros., gathering TVs and a hub for Halo: CE parties in someone's garage, etc

Your Mileage May Vary

hah multi monitor master race

Pcmr since I was born :D (almost descended in 2008)

My version of vintage gaming nights is a multi months game of civ v...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

hah multi monitor master race

multi monitors just enhance the efficiency of me alt-tabbing to other things, and don't solve the problem whereas I want to focus on my friends  ;)

If consoles had a:

* Bigger Library

* Mods

Would You Get it?

Going back to 2002/2003. Yes as all of those points applied (albeit with soft modding on the original Xbox)-and you could modify games to certain extents. With any console after that-real or theoretical, the answer is no.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Yeah, if consoles had all of the aspects of the moves made by the PS2 back in the day, along with the ability for easily upgradable parts as opposed to having to replace a whole system, they'd be better.

I use my xbox like a media PC. The thing about consoles its their OS is built for the living room, windows is clearly not. 

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

I use my xbox like a media PC. The thing about consoles its their OS is built for the living room, windows is clearly not. 

Which is why you set it up specifically for use in a living room. You can get PC OS perfectly suited to any use case scenario.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL