Best earbuds for 30 dollars or under ?

mitsosvazelos84

Hey guys ,

As the tittle suggests , I want to know what are the best earbuds for 30 dollars or under . I really dont care about the sound signature because right now I use shitty 5$ earbuds . Flat cables don't bother me as well . I have heard a lot of thing about the Xiaomi piston series ... are they any good ?

thank you for the help ,

mitsosvazelos84 :)

Try to look at sony's earbuds, I personally like the amount of choice and variety they have.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Try to look at sony's earbuds, I personally like the amount of choice and variety they have.

I found these ; Are they any good ?

No, they're over $30 ;)

:P The site was just a refference I can get them for like 20 dollars on amazon . How good are they compared to the psiton 3's or the mx 300 ii's ?

If you are ok with clip ons (might not sound like the best idea at first, but for comfort on a budget they can't be beat) and don't need isolation, I would definitely look into the Koss KSC 75s for only $12 on amazon. Amazing bang for your buck and come with a life time warranty. They sound miles better than anything in its price range.