Metal Gear Solid Guns of the Patriots

xMishax

Is it worth buying this game for ps3?

IMHO its the weakest playing of the MGS games...buuuuuuuuuut if you are enjoying MGS and its lore and want to see the conclusion of it..then IMHO yes I got a PS3 in prep for MGS4s launch.

That being said while its the weakest playing it does have some unique things not done in other MG games or stealth games for that matter.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

IMHO its the weakest playing of the MGS games...buuuuuuuuuut if you are enjoying MGS and its lore and want to see the conclusion of it..then IMHO yes I got a PS3 in prep for MGS4s launch.

That being said while its the weakest playing it does have some unique things not done in other MG games or stealth games for that matter.

Ive heard that from total 16hrs of game about 8-9 are movies? Is that true?

it is very cinematic heavy, im not going to claim to know the divide of time between gameplay and cinematic, but but there is healthy amount of both.

for some its to much, for me it got away with it because it tied up every loose end that MGS1 and 2 left laying around.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

it is very cinematic heavy, im not going to claim to know the divide of time between gameplay and cinematic, but but there is healthy amount of both.

for some its to much, for me it got away with it because it tied up every loose end that MGS1 and 2 left laying around.

well Im planning to complete all metal gear storyline, starting with snake eater and ending with guns of the patriots, so I guest its good that game ties up  all loosen ends

well Im planning to complete all metal gear storyline, starting with snake eater and ending with guns of the patriots, so I guest its good that game ties up all loosen ends

Play 1-2-3-4-PW-V

Don't start with snake eater

But if your planning to play metal gear 4 is integral to the story

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Not even close. It took me more like 40 hours of total time. That includes the many many hours of cut-scenes.

I'd recommend the game for sure. It's bad ass.

By the way, howlongtobeat.com.

Crying Wolf is a pain in da butt!. I mean yeah I basically fight her in the same area as Sniper Wolf from MGS 1. but her crying thing is annoying. Vamp though went thru an upgrade of badassery.

snip

nice spoilers bro

System Specs