Lost interest in gaming and computer related stuff...

almoskosz

Hopefully Fallout 4 wont dissapoint. I might get it it would be my first Fallout game if I do but I will wait and see the reviews

Yup, same. Also might try Just Cause 3.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Well, this topic just got on fire :D

I will take a break then, read, learn and play my lovely oboe...

I hope I get my interest back soon :)

Thanks for the kind words, it's incredible that you guys all have a game that ruined everything, Dark sous, Wow, etc. For me, it was League, but I might look into Witcher 3.

Also, some of my favorites are: Battlefield 3, Bioshock (1 and Infinite), Skyrim (it's my bae), Borderlands 2, and I like Fallout as well, so I will try that too probably :)

I work at a computer hardware store and am studying for my comptia certification so yeah I get sick of discussing hardware and computers.

As you get older you will probably find your interests wax and wane, you will also find your interests change I used to be addicted to exercise and was into nutrition, now ? Not still an interest but no longer. A priority

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Yea im kinda like that atm, CS ruined my enjoyment for other games as I was really into it but now that I play other games and mainly casually it feels meh I need to buy some big AAA game w an open world again I guess. Might go for Fallout 4 I guess it's the only thing like that coming soon since MGS5 looks like a dissapointment

Yeah having the same problem right now, I see all these good looking AAA titles but i just cant enjoy them for very long due to CSGO always luring me back :/

I have this constant need to play cs when im thinking about what to play and if i do end up playing something else i play it for an hour and then go back to cs...

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Yeah having the same problem right now, I see all these good looking AAA titles but i just cant enjoy them for very long due to CSGO always luring me back :/

I have this constant need to play cs when im thinking about what to play and if i do end up playing something else i play it for an hour and then go back to cs...

Yea you have to quit the hard way like I did just uninstall and dont look back

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

too many disappointing releases has tainted gaming for me, a lot of nonsense in the market and luckily a lot of indie game remain unaffected

some games are too expensive to make and need to have a wide audience leading to a less interesting game that cater to the 'gamers' that can't be bothered to learn

I think VR is going to kick off a new era of gaming though, so many interesting experiences await us