Best USB Dolby Sound Card

RozerMahbub

guys help please , which card i should i buy ? i'm looking for Dolby True 7:1 sound card .please help -thanks

guys help please , which card i should i buy ? i'm looking for Dolby True 7:1 sound card .please help -thanks

Are you limited to a usb Card or searching for an interface where you can plus your mic too?

I don't think you'd get Dolby TrueHD decoding from just a standalone PC audio device. 

You can get any external 7.1 device and run the Dolby Digital track, however (just have your playback software handle the decoding).

If you're running Windows 10, Dolby Digital Plus comes standard.

Are you limited to a usb Card or searching for an interface where you can plus your mic too?

I don't think you'd get Dolby TrueHD decoding from just a standalone PC audio device. 

You can get any external 7.1 device and run the Dolby Digital track, however (just have your playback software handle the decoding).

If you're running Windows 10, Dolby Digital Plus comes standard.

i want to use with my laptop , i want to use my Headset ( i have Logitech G430 ) .i choose Asus Xonar U7 .what u think ? thanks

i want to use with my laptop , i want to use my Headset ( i have Logitech G430 ) .i choose Asus Xonar U7 .what u think ? thanks

Oh, you're talking about Dolby Headphone. Your headset should come with a USB adapter (dongle). Install Logitech's software after plugging that in, and that should allow you to enable Dolby Headphone.

31t13CVXU6L._SX425_.jpg

Oh, you're talking about Dolby Headphone. Your headset should come with a USB adapter (dongle). Install Logitech's software after plugging that in, and that should allow you to enable Dolby Headphone.

31t13CVXU6L._SX425_.jpg

thanks for the reply .but it has a problem ,when i play 24bit/192hz audio .the audio is seems like broken :( thants why 

thanks for the reply .but it has a problem ,when i play 24bit/192hz audio .the audio is seems like broken :( thants why 

You'd need to make sure that you're outputing 16-bit/48kHz, as that is what the dongle supports. You can let Windows do the resampling, or manually set it on your playback software (if you are using Wasapi Exclusive or ASIO).

If you really want native support for 24-bit/192kHz, then the U7 is indeed an option.