High ping in league of legends !

Jeh223

Hello !

Im really new to this forum i heard from my friends that people on this forum are really nice and helpful so i will give it a shot. So basically my problem started when i got this new MSI gaming 5 z97 mother board everything else was working fine on the other motherboard. But the thing is when i join a match in league of legends, i get around stable 50-55 ping but it feels like i have 100 ping or in some cases even more.What is also really annoying is that every time i want to play music or search some stuff on google while playing league the ping jumps to 100-130 ms. I really dont know what is the problem that i am having i usually had 45 ping but now this happens and its really annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

My specs

Asus gtx 970 strix 4gb

intel core i5 4690k 

z97 gaming 5 msi motherboard

8 gb 1 stick ram

600 w corsair power supply

Internet 

Upload speed 1 mbps

Download speed 6.80 mbps

ping 30 - this was tested on this website http://www.speedtest.net/

i use ethernet cable which is connected to my mother board to modem/router.

They moved the servers..  I used to have 24 ping and now 75.  Sometimes it feels like I'm dropping packets, but I don't really think there's a fix for it.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

( I dont know anything about LoL Server ) is it Local Server or Int'l Server or Community Server ? Speedtest is testing on the Closest server to your Computer so its gotta be low on Ping

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

I know they moved it in NA but i play on euw. And i think its a local server

They moved the servers..  I used to have 24 ping and now 75.  Sometimes it feels like I'm dropping packets, but I don't really think there's a fix for it.

CUCK FHICAGO! As Wingsofdeath would say ;-)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

I know they moved it in NA but i play on euw. And i think its a local server

Ping to amsterdam.

results?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

wait youre asking why your ping jumps up when you google while ingame...

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright i just bought a ethernet board for 10 dollars and everything now is working fine i still get 55 ping but it is much much much more smoother. I guess killer lag booster from msi motherboard is actually a lag booster xD