NCASE M1 case campaign is live!

Just to be clear, the Indiegogo campaign is long over, but wahaha360 from [H]ardforum annouced that the spare cases they ordered will be sold on March 1, 2014 ;)

- Extra M1s will be sold on our website (www.ncases.com) on March 1, 2014 at 10AM EST.

The Indiegogo campaign for the NCASE M1 just started a few hours ago.

If you are looking for an awesome small Mini-ITX case, then go for it!

b0QRBeyl.jpg

edit: The [H]ard|Forum thread

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Looks like a really nice mini itx case, I'd back it 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Looks cool. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

That case is sooooo tight.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Did it .... $245.00 for a case  :unsure:

At least I now don't have to check the hardforum thread everyday to look if the campaign is up :D

I thought this got funded like 6 months ago...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I thought this got funded like 6 months ago...

That was only the prototype campaign. Prototype testing has been done, the design has ben revised and now it is up for the real production campaign. Those will be high-quality aluminum cases (manufactured by Lian-Li).

that one friggen sex case

i dont mind selling my huge ATX system for that small beautiful one

will this be for sale in the future or will only backers be able to get one ????

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

that one friggen sex case

i dont mind selling my huge ATX system for that small beautiful one

will this be for sale in the future or will only backers be able to get one ????

Afaik this is a one time deal

Q: Will the M1 be available to buy some other way than through participating in the production campaign?

A: We have no plans at this time to make the M1 available beyond the crowdfunding campaign.

Afaik this is a one time deal

damn it !!!

i dont have 205$ to spare

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

J

at 98,7% of funding goal. almost half of the 600 cases sold. 

Can't wait till january :D

athKnmxl.jpg

JANUARY! I cant wait that long. Why not get the EVGA Minibox which should release in less than a 30 days...

post-30932-0-30239000-1376468811.jpg

J

JANUARY! I cant wait that long. Why not get the EVGA Minibox which should release in less than a 30 days...

I am well aware of that case. They changed the name btw.

This case won't be cheap either (~200 USD incl. PSU + Slim-DVD), but it seems like a good deal.

I don't like the lack of ventilation holes and don't know if a AIO WC will fit in this case.

Also I doubt this will be available worldwide ...

The PSU, though gold rated, might also be loud, because it only uses a very small (40mm ?) fan for ventlation.

Generally I think, that the EVGA case will make up a good deal and will bring a lot of power in a small case, but I still prefer the all alumnium chassis of the M1 ;)

$245 for a case (including shipping)

How about no... :huh: that is an awfully big price tag (of which I don't see the reason for the high price)

The case is very nice, but no.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

$245 for a case (including shipping)

How about no... :huh:

The case is very nice, but no.

If you compare it to other Lian-Li aluminum cases like the pc-q18b it's not that expensive after all :D

This case won't be cheap either (~200 USD incl. PSU + Slim-DVD), but it seems like a good deal.

I don't like the lack of ventilation holes and don't know if a AIO WC will fit in this case.

The PSU, though gold rated, might also be loud, because it only uses a very small (40mm ?) fan for ventlation.

Generally I think, that the EVGA case will make up a good deal and will bring a lot of power in a small case, but I still prefer the all alumnium chassis of the M1 ;)

Well January is too far away for me to wait. Plus I don't believe in the pay us now and will ship you the product when its convenient for us. If you pay for something you should have it ASAP...because its now yours. If the product isn't ready for shipment than don't offer people to fork up cash that you haven't earned yet. but thats just how I look at it.

the evga thing uses at least 2 120mm(on thr top) fans and a aio won t fit in this version but they plan on releasing a 25mm taller version just for that.

but it s true the psu is a server size one but i dont think it ll be that loud at idle, under load, probably...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Plus I don't believe in the pay us now and will ship you the product when its convenient for us. If you pay for something you should have it ASAP...because its now yours. If the product isn't ready for shipment than don't offer people to fork up cash that you haven't earned yet. but thats just how I look at it.

Well this is a community project which started by a discussion over a 'aluminumized' version of the Silverstone Sugo SG05 case in the [h]ardforum. There is no big company behind this which has a lot of cases in stock, but rather the whole operation is led by two persons in their spare time. Afaik there is no plan(yet) to start a company out of this, but this will rather be a big custom order with Lian Li for those who want to have such a case.

I doubt that they will make a lot of profit out of this.

Well this is a community project which started by a discussion over a 'aluminumized' version of the Silverstone Sugo SG05 case in the [h]ardforum. There is no big company behind this which has a lot of cases in stock, but rather the whole operation is led by two persons in their spare time. Afaik there is no plan(yet) to start a company out of this, but this will rather be a big custom order with Lian Li for those who want to have such a case.

I doubt that they will make a lot of profit out of this.

Oh they'll make money. 5 million easy. They didn't have to do much research since they came up with the idea them self and plus Lian Li are rolling in money. Its a cool case and i hope this pushes people like Corsair and NZXT to look at MITX more. Big bulky cases aren't needed anymore. Xbox and Playstation is evidence to that.

Was waiting for this case to start its campaign but $240 for a case is pretty expensive imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Was waiting for this case to start its campaign but $240 for a case is pretty expensive imo.

Actually they said from the beginning, that It would be between USD 160-200. Now it is USD 180 + 25 us shipping (65 int shipping)

J

Where's the PSU in that pic?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.