UltraWide Festival 2015

Haha I meant the ones that had a sudden single-day spike of like 20,000 views (several days after their upload, with less than 20 subscribers) and then immediately leveled off again. Where is your video? I don't see it in your post history.

What makes you say that they've been contacting people already?

By leveled off you probably mean did not get any views hahaha.

Well i would think they have pick all by now. I am just guessing lg pr crew is handling how they release the winners names. We might also get some info on the wan show tomorrow too. I didn't really cater mine towards a particular judge. I just love scifi/horror, so i made a tribute film to space odyssey :)

Yeah I saw it a while ago. Its weird. Weird is good. haha

What time today do you think they will announce the winners?

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

What time today do you think they will announce the winners?

assuming that they have not contacted winners and given them some sort of nda already, i would say sometime in the next five hours or so. it is like midnight over there in 5 hours or so i think. they said that winners would know by friday. 

12:00 AM Friday, in South Korea is

8:00 AM ThursdayPacific Time (PT)

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Just noticed something, I just gave a link to the video instead of a link to the post, its too late now but would that be an issue?

69 pages ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

CPU: AMD FX 6300 4.6 GHZ 1.392vCore ||||| Cooler: Hyper 212 evo ||||| MOBO: Gigabyte 990XA UD3 REV 3.0 ||||| RAM: Kingston Hyperx Fury (Single channel) 1866 8GB CL10 ||||| GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 1GB ||||| PSU: CoolerMaster G550m 80+ Bronze ||||| SSD: Kingston SSDnow v300 ||||| HDDs: 2x 250gb 1x Wedstern Digital 320gb |||| Case: CoolerMaster Silencio 650 Black Pure Midnight

7:30 AM Eastern time, no message about winners as of yet from twitter or LG's contest page. Its the suspense that gets me!

My video have not been watch for days... Pretty sure I can say I Am not going to be an winner of this contest, but yeah really curious as to who the winners are!

Just noticed something, I just gave a link to the video instead of a link to the post, its too late now but would that be an issue?

ah, so did I. oops

ah, so did I. oops

you needed to post a link to your video on the application site. it shouldn't of even let you submit anything else

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

14:29 in Poland....

Anyway, it was impossible to give the link to the post. I tried and there was the "invalid youtube link" message.

The video competition is announced on the 2nd.

There is an additional monitor prize chance if you guess closest number of entries in a tweet. This is separate from the entering with a video competition. That's why it says “GUESS HOW MANY?” TWEET EVENT

But even if you are on the application tab of the site, It just says selection will be done Oct 2nd. My guess is emails are going out now and on the 7th they start announcing winners. They have the same 7th date, and nothing there about twitter.

Just a guess.

you needed to post a link to your video on the application site. it shouldn't of even let you submit anything else

I did, yet in the video it says "Post a link to your post at ultrawidefestival.com...." so i'm a bit confused, oh well, its done now :D

The video competition is announced on the 2nd.

There is an additional monitor prize chance if you guess closest number of entries in a tweet. This is separate from the entering with a video competition. That's why it says “GUESS HOW MANY?” TWEET EVENT

Where do I find that?

Guys Keep in mind that it's still like 7 AM in BC.

"Who is responsible for the tax incurred from the giveaways?

All tax-related expenses of giveaway incurred in the process and parts of UltraWide Festival events are covered by LG Electronics."

Wow!

I literally just got my confirmation email about 45 seconds ago. Maybe they're going through the backlog of emails. Wahooo!!!

new email from lg saying that I have entered and the judging has just begun and results will be announced on Wednesday 7th

Yup, just got the email, guessing everyone will get them by the end of the day. DONT PANIC!!!