UltraWide Festival 2015

Im not being humble here but i think so too about my work ^^. Cmon, show yours :).

Well I suppose I did submit it rather early on so I don't feel to bad reposting it. BTW yours is pretty good, I wish I could sing at all haha.

Hey I already submitted by twitter, so this isn't for my submission, but when submitting the application I couldn't put in the twitter URL, so I just linked directly to the youtube URL is that okay? I hope I haven't messed up.

Video for those curious 

I posted the 30 second version of mine here, but if anyone wants to see the full version, here ya go!

Im not being humble here but i think so too about my work ^^. Cmon, show yours :).

If i don't get a win out of this i may loose a few friends. My shoot was not very pleasant. There were so many bugs, and everyone came away with huge bites all over their bodies >< 

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Here is a little side story regarding entry,

in my entry i happen to take a few shots in the city. One of them actually right in the middle of the market square at

little statues which is small tourist attraction. So there where a few chinese and japanse people around and besides

the usual everyday buisness. So my friend and I started to put down the tower and "connecting" everything.

Well not really connecting of course we didn't have any power and only one power cable... but it looks

a bit more authentic if there are at least a few cable connected. So i had him sit down

and I started circling around him with my SteadyCam. In case you don't know a steadyCam is a

simple device to stabalize your footage but it forces you to walk like you are about to sh*t your pants.

It must have been quiete an amusing scenery and before we knew about 50people had gather to

watch us but i still had to take a few more shots. So yeah we stayed to finish up but boy was i releaved

when we moved on. And in the end only 3 seconds of that footage stayed in the video :D

Even if it was a little akwards at time it was huge fun!

In case you want to want to watch my entry here is the link.

Can you even spot the scene i discriped?

Oh regarding video editing tools. I really like Movie Studio 12 (not 13 though) which is Sony Vegas little brother but costs you like 20bucks(if you can still get it).

Compared to most consumer video editing tools you can actually work with that one so yeah that's why it's awesome ^^

Greeting Knork

if they did, then they are not talking about it. been monitoring social media hashtags, and so far no one has said anything. tagboard.com 

they probably have been chosen but maybe they aren't allowed to say anything about it until the winners are announced (hint hint (jk, I have not received a winners email :( ))

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

Well I suppose I did submit it rather early on so I don't feel to bad reposting it. BTW yours is pretty good, I wish I could sing at all haha.

I remember this video! Very funny :). That's actually the only thing that I'm afraid of - my work is not funny at all - it's just...good. I mean. Well done, but I don't know if Linus would consider my entry as creative... You did a great job and so did few people I saw here. My top 3 is 1. The video with the lizard :D. 2. The one where a guy uses tape to "connect" all of the components to a case :D 3. I don't honestly know which one to choose but I think I'd go with Adahop's video. I really like what he does :).

Anyway, Good luck :). Still 2 more days of waiting... :)

I remember this video! Very funny :). That's actually the only thing that I'm afraid of - my work is not funny at all - it's just...good. I mean. Well done, but I don't know if Linus would consider my entry as creative... You did a great job and so did few people I saw here. My top 3 is 1. The video with the lizard :D. 2. The one where a guy uses tape to "connect" all of the components to a case :D 3. I don't honestly know which one to choose but I think I'd go with Adahop's video. I really like what he does :).

Anyway, Good luck :). Still 2 more days of waiting... :)

I think Adahop video didn't get submitted right or something. Hope it all worked out.  

I am in the opposite boat as you. I am a little concern my was a little too creative lol 

anybody check their analytics recently to see if they got some love from canada this last weekend? Linus tweeted out he was going to go through the entries over the weekend. I only got one view, and it last for 5 seconds :( 

It is hard to tell how close they will follow the rules they set. I didn't show my setup at all except for video from the real system to a 5" TV. Am I disqualified? I used the real system to edit the video. Link . Also, look at how many animated drawing videos there were, and some great ones too. Doesn't actually show their setup. 

anybody check their analytics recently to see if they got some love from canada this last weekend? Linus tweeted out he was going to go through the entries over the weekend. I only got one view, and it last for 5 seconds :(

I had totall of 6 views from Canada and non of them from last weekend. However. It is also known that YouTube Analytics has some delay and it doesn't consider last 2 or 3 days so you woudn't even be able to check it this way ;).

I had totall of 6 views from Canada and non of them from last weekend. However. It is also known that YouTube Analytics has some delay and it doesn't consider last 2 or 3 days so you woudn't even be able to check it this way ;).

nda or no nda, i have a hard to imaging 30 people staying silent about wining. I think people wont know until they are looking at the list of videos on lg's site come Wednesday. The worst thing anybody could do now is to pester the judges, and constantly re-post (outside of this forum). I still will be checking my email ocd style though :) 

good luck to everyone!

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

Posted this really early on in the competition, hope I still have a chance  :)

I think Adahop video didn't get submitted right or something. Hope it all worked out.  

I am in the opposite boat as you. I am a little concern my was a little too creative lol

What do you mean? Are you talking about the 29-31 second fluctuation?

I just checked my analytics, and the most recent numbers it's providing are from Friday. I guess I'll know when/if they viewed it over the weekend as soon as I know if I won anything or not. :P

I only have 2 views from Canada. One on the 24th and 26th of September. So either he hasn't watched them yet this weekend like he said or he watched some much earlier as well. Avg watch time 24 seconds.

What do you mean? Are you talking about the 29-31 second fluctuation?

I just checked my analytics, and the most recent numbers it's providing are from Friday. I guess I'll know when/if they viewed it over the weekend as soon as I know if I won anything or not. :P

I thought you said you didn't get any confirmation emails. Glad to hear everything worked out :) 

Checked mine and the latest was last friday for those in Canada. Then again it only shows to October 3rd, last Saturday so there's still hope that he watched it on Sunday or even today. I'll have an inkling when analytic's updates. 

Here is my submission again... Just something fun and cute to get you through the next two days :-)

I used to think that I had a chance because alot where kinda aweful but after seeing some of the really good ones, I don't think I've got a chance anymore

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I used to think that I had a chance because alot where kinda aweful but after seeing some of the really good ones, I don't think I've got a chance anymore

I remember yours without looking. The AMD keeps you warm at the end, right? I liked yours. It had a different feel compared to the others. I think you still have a chance! BTW any chance of ever finishing your WetRarity build log?

I remember yours without looking. The AMD keeps you warm at the end, right? I liked yours. It had a different feel compared to the others. I think you still have a chance! BTW any chance of ever finishing your WetRarity build log?

No, I was leak testing it at home while I was away at work for a few months and it held up well, I was prepared to dunk the parts in but before doing that we pulled up the rug to put in new flooring so we had to move it, the stand that it was on has a cut out under the tank, (I suspect meant for an over flow) but it had very little clearance, the tank slid about and inch and got oil and water everywhere. It broke, and I'm not made of money, I cant go out and buy 200$ fish tanks any time I want so I said screw it, not worth the time. I just bought some steel and made a test bench for it to sit on while I come up with a new plan for those parts, but maybe next summer after I'm back from work I'll start it up again and just push it out in a week.

multipost

No, I was leak testing it at home while I was away at work for a few months and it held up well, I was prepared to dunk the parts in but before doing that we pulled up the rug to put in new flooring so we had to move it, the stand that it was on has a cut out under the tank, (I suspect meant for an over flow) but it had very little clearance, the tank slid about and inch and got oil and water everywhere. It broke, and I'm not made of money, I cant go out and buy 200$ fish tanks any time I want so I said screw it, not worth the time. I just bought some steel and made a test bench for it to sit on while I come up with a new plan for those parts, but maybe next summer after I'm back from work I'll start it up again and just push it out in a week.

Ah that's too bad. At least the system itself is functional and the spill didn't happen while it was assembled.