Mad Max best capture mode pictures.

Dec_Shaw
Go to solution Solved by HumbleMobo,

Yeah, I guess I'd fap to that.

What's your best captured image on Mad Max?

Here's mine.

It's a nice centralized capture, with Max putting his left foot on a dead corpse.

To me, I think it's worthy of a desktop background aha :D

And another screenshot of the game maxed out.

Feel free to share your images.

post-251406-0-16623100-1441646596_thumb.

post-251406-0-62872100-1441646723_thumb.

Cpu Intel Core i7 (3770) 3.4GHz Qaud Core - MB MSI Intel B75MA-P45 - RAM Hypertec Hyperam 32GB - GPU EVGA Nvidia GTX 980 ti 8GB SSC - Case Cooler Master K-Series K380 Storage SSD 240GB Sandisk WD 1TB Caviar Blue - PSU EVGA 600W Bronze - Display BENQ 22' GL2450 - Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo

Yeah, I guess I'd fap to that.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Apocalyptic Postcard "Wish you were Here!" (In Spoiler)

I've only taken one, too busy in life to play many games, but I do love Madmax in general so any game with similar references is good.

11891851_10207575215997916_6286338638023

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

What's your best captured image on Mad Max?

Here's mine.

It's a nice centralized capture, with Max putting his left foot on a dead corpse.

To me, I think it's worthy of a desktop background aha :D

And another screenshot of the game maxed out.

Feel free to share your images.

Thanks for the best answer!  But it would seem I've run into trouble!  I've run out of tissues and I spilled some lotion on my keyboard so I'm kind of disappointed in that aspect.

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Thanks for the best answer!  But it would seem I've run into trouble!  I've run out of tissues and I spilled some lotion on my keyboard so I'm kind of disappointed in that aspect.

We need a thread of 'How to get lotion out of a keyboard' AHAHA. But in all fairness, you need help in keeping it tidy when it comes down to 'you know what' xD

Cpu Intel Core i7 (3770) 3.4GHz Qaud Core - MB MSI Intel B75MA-P45 - RAM Hypertec Hyperam 32GB - GPU EVGA Nvidia GTX 980 ti 8GB SSC - Case Cooler Master K-Series K380 Storage SSD 240GB Sandisk WD 1TB Caviar Blue - PSU EVGA 600W Bronze - Display BENQ 22' GL2450 - Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo

We need a thread of 'How to get lotion out of a keyboard' AHAHA. But in all fairness, you need help in keeping it tidy when it comes down to 'you know what' xD

That's like my answer to everything now "Yeah, I'd fap to that."