Omni treadmill is on pre-order, and so VR has startet

Muddy Muxx

Anyone excited about VR? And how many is actually gonna use it, you think?

http://oculusrift.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1976&start=10#p11244

The Architect

ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe - i5-3570K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB 1600Mhz - EVGA GTX670 - Vertex 4 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Corsair HX750 - Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl

Anyone excited about VR? And how many is actually gonna use it, you think?

http://oculusrift.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1976&start=10#p11244

I will without a doubt once I have the money to purchase it. My PC comes first though. So it will be a while.

I am very excited for it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Thought the price was going to hurt my heart even more

Still, 500$ is the price of my computer so uh yeah...

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I definitely won't be considering this version especially not right now but maybe down the line...

$500, plus $150 for shipping to canada, plus the broker fees, taxes, and duties at the border brings the total up to a nice $768.05

I'll be skipping this one for now... I'd rather wait until a ghetto approach to this becomes available and build it myself. Or better yet if they sold only the tracking software/hardware and a set of build instructions I could go down to the hardware store with their specs and build it myself removing the excessive shipping costs.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

The Oculus Rift and all that sort of stuff is cool but what I really want is some thing like NerveGear from SAO. :D