Anime to watch in my very little free time?

RelentlessAF

Hey guys, so I am now on week 2 of the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program, with what little free time they give us (that isn't a hydration formation or a brutal smoking) I've been watching Sword Art Online. I've heard about it a bunch and only recently started watching it and I really enjoy it. I wanted to know if there are some others I could get into. I like anime but I've never watched very many. Suggestions?

Spend your little time into (more) gaming ;)

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Parasyte, Henneko, Death Note?

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ergo Proxy, GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)

Whatever you do, don't watch Boku No Pico. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

pls stay away from Deathnote and Sword Art Internet 

Why? They're not bad animes.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

If you want more anime about being trapped in a game try log horizon or overlord, If you want more action try Attack on Titan or Akame ga Kill, and a few that aren't realy in the same vein as sword art online but i highly recommend are Black Lagoon and Jormungand.

Tokyo Ravens
No Game No Life
Gosick
Hyouka

Absolute Duo
Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Sword Art Online is pretty checkered in my opinion. The first arcs of each season are awesome, but the second arcs are rubbish.
Akame ga Kill is basically Fairy Tail with Game of Thrones levels of death.