List of mice used by pro CS GO players

ccaian

Heres a list to consider when buying your new mouse, a google doc of notable cs go pro players gear.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

(Scroll to the right)

Theres a reason why mice like the g402, deathadder, rival or EC-2 appears so frequently. They don't have shit gimmicky "egronomic" curves and angles like the RAT or ouroboros. They're just straight up simple smooth and comfortable mice. CS GO players play at like 400-800 dpi low sens and they have to play for consecutive hours, so its crucial that the mouse is comfortable to avoid fatigue.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Heres a list to consider when buying your new mouse, a google doc of notable cs go pro players gear.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

(Scroll to the right)

Theres a reason why mice like the g502, deathadder, rival or EC-2 appears so frequently. They don't have shit gimmicky "egronomic" curves and angles like the RAT or ouroboros. They're just straight up simple smooth and comfortable mice. CS GO players play at like 400-800 dpi low sens and they grip they're mice tightly for consecutive hours, so its crucial that the mice be comfortable as to avoid fatigue.

I'm fairly certain @woll3 made that list.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ooops was this posted before?

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

I've always had this question. Why do some of the pros play 4:3?

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

Strange, I just got a G502 and set the DPI higher every day because I get used to it and want to turn faster etc.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Because they are to poor to afford 1440P 144hz monitors :P

Wondering if a pro can notice the inputlag between a CRT and a proper high-end gaming monitor now.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Wondering if a pro can notice the inputlag between a CRT and a proper high-end gaming monitor now.

That can't really be the answer. Is it? lol

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

That can't really be the answer. Is it? lol

I have no idea.. some dudes are just used to it.

But at tournaments I only see shitty 24 inch Benq ones, why no ROG Swifts or Acer XB270HU's ????

We might see a 21:9 rage coming up, if the Acer Predator Z35 is really 200hz.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/9592/acer-announces-200hz-display

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

because by playing in 4:3 you can condense the screen into a smaller area allowing your eyes to not have to look all over the monitor...as someone who plays CS... it does help

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

because by playing in 4:3 you can condense the screen into a smaller area allowing your eyes to not have to look all over the monitor...as someone who plays CS... it does help

or it could be that they were playing this game in in early 2000's and they are used to 4:3 CRT monitors

Get a smaller monitor then?

A triple monitor or 21:9 is a huge advantage in most FPS games, not really sure as I don't play CS:GO because it's boring (sorry true story)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Get a smaller monitor then?

A triple monitor or 21:9 is a huge advantage in most FPS games, not really sure as I don't play CS:GO because it's boring (sorry true story)

or it could be that they were playing this game in in early 2000's and they are used to 4:3 CRT monitors

i play quite a bit of CS:GO and i've actually been meaning to get a new monitor because mine is a 32inch and it is waaaaaay to big for CS:GO...from time to time i will still find myself getting killed because i look at the top left of my screen to look at the mini map and before i can get my eyes beck on my crosshair there is an enemy on screen and he kills me before i can react...so yeah, smaller monitor or 4:3

Edit: and most of the time in CS:GO, you know where you need to be looking. you dont need you peripheral vision much or at all in this game ...extra monitor space just gets in the way :(

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

In terms of input lag, there isn't much difference when compared to CRT monitor but motion clarity is still nowhere near as good as CRT.

Even with strobe backlight there is still perceivable ghosting on LCD monitor and image quality degrades whenever that feature is used.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

In terms of input lag, there isn't much difference when compared to CRT monitor but motion clarity is still nowhere near as good as CRT.

Even with strobe backlight there is still perceivable ghosting on LCD monitor and image quality degrades whenever that feature is used.

I don't use ULMB at all, it's trash imo and can't see the difference at all.

Plus the fact you get limited to 100hz instead of 144hz

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I don't use ULMB at all, it's trash imo and can't see the difference at all.

Plus the fact you get limited to 100hz instead of 144hz

If you can't see the difference between strobe backlight on and off then you are not sensitive enough.

Last time I checked depending on the monitor ULMB can do 120Hz.

Also you have to maintain an absolute perfect FPS to achieve the motion clarity as if you are down even just 10fps, there would be noticeable juddering under strobe backlight as each frame that is being rendered must be in perfect sync when back light goes on an off.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

How poor are they?? Lol i got a 1440P 144Hz monitor for $60! Well i guess i did get it from a garage sale but still!

How poor are they?? Lol i got a 1440P 144Hz monitor for $60! Well i guess i did get it from a garage sale but still!

I hope you are joking.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

If you can't see the difference between strobe backlight on and off then you are not sensitive enough.

Last time I checked depending on the monitor ULMB can do 120Hz.

Also you have to maintain an absolute perfect FPS to achieve the motion clarity as if you are down even just 10fps, there would be noticeable juddering under strobe backlight as each frame that is being rendered must be in perfect sync when back light goes on an off.

My Acer XB270HU only allows ULMB until 100hz, i hear that new revisions allow it at 120hz, but who cares :P

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

No, i am actually opposed to such lists because too many people read too much into it or are not thinking at all, altough i shouldnt complain considering that i(and every other player) profit from the marketing machinery as well

Ooops was this posted before?

A similar list was posted a while ago.

No, i am actually opposed to such lists because too many people read too much into it or are not thinking at all, altough i shouldnt complain considering that i(and every other player) profit from the marketing machinery as well

A similar list was posted a while ago.

Seriously so true...

Too many people buy certain mice because of one player...

I bet SS has been getting a shit ton of people buying there self after ESL cologne..

Fnaticbestteam

Zowie is the best and all that is need.  :wub:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"