EKWB Predator 240 AIO

Well, the specs say it supports a 280mm rad on top. You would have to consider the extra thickness of the EK AIO as well, because of the pump the rad+fans can't be thinner than 68mm, which is pretty thick, and for what i read on overclock3d, you won't be able to fit a rad thicker than 40mm on top. So...maybe try the front or even the bottom? all in all, in doubt i think it's better to stick with coolers you know will fit, if you want an expandable all-copper AIO maybe the Fractal Design Kelvin may fit better in your case.

Unless he plans to add extra pump to the system. I'd advice against the Fractal Design Kelvin AIO. It uses a slower version of the Alphacool DT-LC pump, same as in Alphacool and Coolermaster Eisberg 240L, but 2,400rpm vs 3,600rpm. At 2,400rpm, it will not have enough power to push extra component. 

Moreover, even at 2,400rpm, the pump emits quite a high pitch noise. Much worse than Corsair H100i. 

Predator 360 QDC in action! B)

-snip-

My only problem is I think the GPU blocks with those neat QDCs are going to be reference PCB only, so to use a non reference you have to go through the trouble of draining and refilling again.

My only problem is I think the GPU blocks with those neat QDCs are going to be reference PCB only, so to use a non reference you have to go through the trouble of draining and refilling again.

The block has nothing to do with the hoses/QDCs.  They're independent of one another

This is interesting for an "all-in-one" CPU/GPU combo. Might be something I look into for my next upgrade. Especially since I have no interest in doing a custom loop, this is a good alternative. :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

This is interesting for an "all-in-one" CPU/GPU combo. Might be something I look into for my next upgrade. Especially since I have no interest in doing a custom loop, this is a good alternative. :)

It is the next logical step if you are already watercooling your CPU and GPU with AIOs but you still don't wanna get into custom watercooling. I would get the 360mm version if you're planning on adding a GPU into the loop tho.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

It is the next logical step if you are already watercooling your CPU and GPU with AIOs but you still don't wanna get into custom watercooling. I would get the 360mm version if you're planning on adding a GPU into the loop tho.

Definitely the 360mm. I could sell my H110 and get the CPU/GPU combo. So glad they made a product like this as there's definitely a market for those who don't wanna deal with the maintenance of custom cooling. This is definitely a product on my radar for future upgrades. :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

• 1 month later...

The EKWB 240 Predator thing is a piece of poorly made junk, no matter how it appears and how it is praised in the You Tube vid reviews. In and out of our place today costing me a lot of time, work and money. I'm not going to debate substandard junk components anymore, just like Linus sez ""Either it works right or it doesn't". Thank you Linus, you are right.

As sincerely as I can be, Walt Prill

The EKWB 240 Predator thing is a piece of poorly made junk, no matter how it appears and how it is praised in the You Tube vid reviews. In and out of our place today costing me a lot of time, work and money. I'm not going to debate substandard junk components anymore, just like Linus sez ""Either it works right or it doesn't". Thank you Linus, you are right.

As sincerely as I can be, Walt Prill

whats with the hate dude? you got a broken unit or what you know stuff like that can happen. 

also whats with the necro bump.

• 5 weeks later...

Would this liquid cooler fit in the top of a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe without interferring with a E-ATX mobo or the connections? I was wondering since its a 240mm rad that's longer than normal (since the pump and res are on the side of the rad) that's 70mm thick. Also would the rad be enough if I add a gpu into the loop?

I have the 360. Would buy again. Much quality. Such cooling. But seriously though, it's a fantastic product. The included fans are incredible; They're almost on par with Noctua's.

INTEL 5960X | EK PREDATOR 360 | NOCTUA NF-F12 IPPC-3000 | ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME | EVGA 980 TI HYBRID G.SKILL RIPJAWS 4 64GB | SAMSUNG 950 PRO 512GB | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2TB

MATTE BLACK NZXT H440 | SUPERFLOWER LEADEX TITANIUM 1600W | TRIPLE ASUS VGE248QE | MICROBOARD B400 UHD HDX | DASKEYBOARD 4 ULTIMATE | DUCKY SECRET | SENNHEISER GAME ZERO