The State Of This Forum

MahtXL

I cant be the only 1 who notices on a daily basis

1. People talking out there butts with obvious zero info on the subject they are tackling aside from bias preferences of 1 part vs another. We call these people fanboys.

2. Personal attacks on those who disagree or prove them wrong/ that they dont know what they are talking about

3. People who argue with those who know more about a certain subject, and continue to argue even after being proven wrong

4. De railing a thread JUST to talk smack about someones preference of parts

5. Just general d baggery

I thought we as pc gamers and computer enthusiasts were better than this, but sadly i guess not. No better than console owners fighting over 900p vs 1080p or 25 fps vs 30 tbh. Makes me ashamed to call myself a tech enthusiast and hear people say "oh you mean those guys that troll the internet and act like they know everything and talk down to you for not knowing as much or make fun of you when you try to learn" yup, sadly thats what its become.

This thread will be my retirement from these forums for a while. I have enough to deal with in my personal life and i do not need to come on here to this toxic environment. I hope a mod sees this, because the way some of the people act on here are driving potential new pc enthusiasts away, and forcing long time ones like me to not even bother contributing. In fact i can even predict how this thread will go down, with tons of personal attacks on me, or a part i own from my sig, or "good riddance" Well to each their own, if bullying someone over hunks of plastic and metal makes you feel better as a person, then you do you.

Don't let the door hit you from behind on the way out.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

Yes let the rage get to you, yes get even angrier over mindless bits and bytes. At the end of the day we are nothing but consumers for big companies to feed their egos and children at the table where they also will become sheeps and puppets for big corporations working till they rot to the ground just like us. The cycle of life continues and nothing of value was lost.

I think this apply to pretty much every forums out there... There will always be fanboys. There will always be haters. Yes they are annoying. Nothing you can do about it save ignoring their existence.

It's what I do anyway.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's like this all over the internet and in forums all around (tools, bicycles, cars, etc, etc, etc), so not much you can do to change it.

The only thing you can do is ignore it, and or walk away from a conversation no matter how "right" you think you are, or are not. 

But what about when your opinion really is a fact? :P

And his ones aren't?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Whos?

MahtXL's. Give him evidence that proves his opinion utterly wrong and he ignores it and just keeps on going-its like banging your head on a brick wall.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

MahtXL's. Give him evidence that proves his opinion utterly wrong and he ignores it and just keeps on going-its like banging your head on a brick wall.

Ok :P

He main thing I've noticed in my short time here is that people's spelling and grammar is terrible.

Build Log : Red N White Army

System Specs

NZXT S340

i7 4790k

Z97 MSI Gaming 5

Palit 980 Ti Super Jetstream

16GB HyperX Savage 1866 RAM

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD

EVGA 750W G2 PSU

Custom Cooling Loop