Google freaking Chrome Broken... Along with plenty of other things

iamdarkyoshi

Windows 10 is seriously going to my head... Chrome had gotten really unstable lately and not it cannot even download a file without crashing. I have temporarilly moved to waterfox. Java has been crashing, Windows itself... WTF??? Can anyone help me get this stupid browser working again? I have already reinstalled it.

Backup all of your files and do a fresh install of Windows, it always helps.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Are you using a preview build of Windows 10? 

official legitimately activated upgrade. I cannot make windows updates go either. clicking "install now" crashes the updater, and in safe mode, the updater just sits ther doing nothing.

official legitimately activated upgrade. I cannot make windows updates go either. clicking "install now" crashes the updater, and in safe mode, the updater just sits ther doing nothing.

Just reinstall Windows. 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Just reinstall Windows.

I dont hae time for this... I am going to wait for an extended lenth of time for it to create a usb drive and try the repair option. I seriously hate windows.

I dont hae time for this... I am going to wait for an extended lenth of time for it to create a usb drive and try the repair option. I seriously hate windows.

Well I mean if you hate it that bad just go back to 7.

Well I mean if you hate it that bad just go back to 7.

Im going back to 8.1 and classicshell but I am going to do that once my spare PC sells because I am building a new system. I just have to limp by on this thing.

so I noticed that windows made a restore point for me a couple days ago. Reverted back to it, and chrome WORKS!!!! after reinstalling chrome. BUT HEY! Its easier than installing windows!!!

so I noticed that windows made a restore point for me a couple days ago. Reverted back to it, and chrome WORKS!!!! after reinstalling chrome. BUT HEY! Its easier than installing windows!!!

seriously though if upgrading and keeping the upgrade is the one of the worse things you can do. its better to install the upgrade. make an install disc and then do a clean reinstall its faster cleaner and reliable. half the complaints about windows 10 here derive from people who upgraded without doing a clean install afterwards.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

seriously though if upgrading and keeping the upgrade is the one of the worse things you can do. its better to install the upgrade. make an install disc and then do a clean reinstall its faster cleaner and reliable. half the complaints about windows 10 here derive from people who upgraded without doing a clean install afterwards.

you can do that without needing a key? If I would have known that I would have done it. The only reason I didnt just download windows 10 and do "things" is because I had an SSD with an activated OS already working with this hardware.

you can do that without needing a key? If I would have known that I would have done it. The only reason I didnt just download windows 10 and do "things" is because I had an SSD with an activated OS already working with this hardware.

if you grab the key from your w10 upgraded install using say blearc advisor. save it then reinstall you can resuse the key of your current windows 10.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

if you grab the key from your w10 upgraded install using say blearc advisor. save it then reinstall you can resuse the key of your current windows 10.

You sure know a lot about windows for being a linux fan :D