Any free email services that have a higher email size limit?

DarkEnergy

you can send two emails, cant you?

Yes. That's what I'm currently doing to save full size images to my iphone. I'm just hoping for an email service that can send more, in one email.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Why not upload the photos from your computer to google photos (free for photos up to 13MP) then text your friend the link to the photos.  They can download them from there.

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

Yes. That's what I'm currently doing to save full size images to my iphone. I'm just hoping for an email service that can send more, in one email.

GMX does 50MB

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Why not upload the photos from your computer to google photos (free for photos up to 13MP) then text your friend the link to the photos.  They can download them from there.

My friend has no working computer, and downloading from his iphone will lead to the photo being resized. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

snip.

use this, https://www.transferbigfiles.com/

simply upload the files then put in your friend email and he will get a email with a link to download the attachments, or use media fire and send the link to your friend

www.mediafire.com

My friend has no working computer, and downloading from his iphone will lead to the photo being resized. 

I did just try this and I got the full sized image (~12MP)

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

Tried Flickr? You get 1tb of storage for free, and they don't compress images afaik.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

use this, https://www.transferbigfiles.com/

simply upload the files then put in your friend email and he will get a email with a link to download the attachments, or use media fire and send the link to your friend

www.mediafire.com

It's even worse. The pictures downloaded from that site were tiny. 

I did just try this and I got the full sized image (~12MP)

It was 12mb on the cloud app and 12mb on the iphone? Interesting. It doesn't work on my iphone or ipod touch. 

This is a hilarious conversation.  OP hope you aren't using your (or his) data connection.  Also the 'resized' images can usually be clicked on to allow full size.  I know for a fact google photos does this.