ACER X34 new website images

Metro

Bad plan because 4 years ago I didn't think of a 1000W PSU when I build my budget PC?

U can maybe use the monitor at 100hz without G-Sync, but I'm not sure since my Acer XB270HU only ran at 120hz instead of 144hz when I connected it to my R9 290.

idk, I still run my 1080p 120hz with dual link DVI :P

Promised myself that I would upgrade once gpu's stopped supporting it, seems like that will happen next generation

also, there is no point of using the XB270HU with a 290, a nvidia card is meant for it

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

idk, I still run my 1080p 120hz with dual link DVI :P

Promised myself that I would upgrade once gpu's stopped supporting it, seems like that will happen next generation

also, there is no point of using the XB270HU with a 290, a nvidia card is meant for it

Well duhh, but that's the reason I bought my 980Ti, because I got this monitor dirt cheap ;)

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well duhh, but that's the reason I bought my 980Ti, because I got this monitor dirt cheap ;)

Dirt cheap? The x34? How and how much?

Dirt cheap? The x34? How and how much?

No the XB270HU because it has some death pixels in a corner which you can only see when browsing doesn't bother me at all ingame. Only one green death pixel when the screen is completely black like when booting or some game-menus

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU