[GMG] Bioshock Infinite for $1/1€/1£

79wjd

I should probably really give Bioshock another chance. I started playing Bioshock 1 and at like twenty minutes in I just found myself not enjoying it...so I stopped, but then I hear from so many people how good of a game it actually is... 

If you didn't find Andrew Ryan's speech interesting in the film you watch while riding the bathysphere down into Rapture in Bioshock 1, it might not be the game for you. Even today I still think the graphics hold up well, I thought the plasmids added an interesting dimension to the first person combat, but most of all I loved the art deco style of Rapture and the 1950s soundtrack.

I'm sure I would enjoy it if it wasn't such a shitty port.

Witcher 3 by miles for me.

I should probably give Witcher 3 another try. I barely made it through the initial cut scenes, then I tried the clunky combat and wasn't impressed, was hit with another boring ass cut scene. I haven't played it since. Haha. I guess it needs a bit of time investment before it starts paying back, but god damn.

Batman on the other hand had a gripping intro, smooth as silk transitions between gameplay and story. And considerably better animation and voice acting. The Witcher from the little I saw, had very jarring transitions to cut scenes, it would take you right out the of gameplay, and you'd be stuck watching mediocre animation with pretty poor voice acting and tedious dialogue.

That being said, I want to give it another try, cause I'm sure once you get into it these would be minor points.

I would, especially if its free.

Infinite as I said before, remains to be the best game Ive ever played.

I already own it. 

Have you played Infinite? It's definitely a better game and the storylines have nothing to do with each other, so there is no reason to play the original first.

I have not. 

If you didn't find Andrew Ryan's speech interesting in the film you watch while riding the bathysphere down into Rapture in Bioshock 1, it might not be the game for you. Even today I still think the graphics hold up well, I thought the plasmids added an interesting dimension to the first person combat, but most of all I loved the art deco style of Rapture and the 1950s soundtrack.

yeah, i don't know...I just didn't really get into it for some reason. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I should probably give Witcher 3 another try. I barely made it through the initial cut scenes, then I tried the clunky combat and wasn't impressed, was hit with another boring ass cut scene. I haven't played it since. Haha. I guess it needs a bit of time investment before it starts paying back, but god damn.

Batman on the other hand had a gripping intro, smooth as silk transitions between gameplay and story. And considerably better animation and voice acting. The Witcher from the little I saw, had very jarring transitions to cut scenes, it would take you right out the of gameplay, and you'd be stuck watching mediocre animation with pretty poor voice acting and tedious dialogue.

That being said, I want to give it another try, cause I'm sure once you get into it these would be minor points.

Yeah, the game isn't for everybody. I disagree about the voice acting, though. They are perfect for the setting and atmosphere. 

Not only is Bioshock Infinite an amazing game, but it runs really well on lower end hardware. Even at the 3.2 GHz stock my Pentium G3258 could keep a locked 60 fps with my GTX 970 in this game. I think this game is even better than the first Bioshock, and I really loved that game.

Even my PC can run it at a pretty stable 30 fps on 1080p Medium - Low-ish

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I played and completed this game by downloading it through torrent

kek

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I completed the Voting survey last night. Still no word from them on how to get the $1 game.  

I feel like I got hit by bait n' switch.

I completed the Voting survey last night. Still no word from them on how to get the $1 game.  

I feel like I got hit by bait n' switch.

You have to vote and then you have to fill out this form: https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Mine went through fine. It says that if you play it while connected to play fire you will get a 1 dollar credit back in gmg.

I'm not sure what I'm missing then, because when I go to that link, it asks me to sign in. 

After I sign in with the detailed I used to vote, it tells me I'm registered.  

attachicon.gifIMG_0246.PNG

attachicon.gifIMG_0245.PNG

Check your email. Make sure you look in your spam folder. 

I'm not sure what I'm missing then, because when I go to that link, it asks me to sign in. 

After I sign in with the detailed I used to vote, it tells me I'm registered.  

attachicon.gifIMG_0246.PNG

attachicon.gifIMG_0245.PNG

hmmm weird, I'll PM you my code since I already have the game. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mine didn't work. It wouldn't let me make an account. Any help?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Such a great game for only $1!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a couple days ago, but it's not working for me either.  I logged into the Gamesradar and completed the survey and it said I should receive an e-mail soon, but I didn't.  I have done this for the last two years and previously it has worked perfectly.   I then did the survey again, without loging in, and recieve the same message that I should receive an email soon and again nothing.  I might have to contact them directly...

My first shooter actually... good memories. I own it on PS3 lol

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Can anyone help? when I try to use the code it says "unable to add the voucher"

I Finally was able to make it work, but I encoutered the same issue the last guy had where the voucher wouldn't work.  I sent a question to the GMG asking how to get it to work.  If I get it to work i'll update this post.

Update: I E-mailed GMG my issue and they responded saying in effect, sorry, it should work now and it did.  I claimed my Bioshock infitite for $1.  Thank you GMG for the quick response.