1500$ Gaming PC Setup - Can U Help Me?

xRedLizard
Go to solution Solved by _ASSASSIN_,

how i said im goin to do some WC in the future but is 1200W overkill for WC?

ok 16gb and the 770 is good for me

ehh im goin for the vengeance i like it more

and what cooler u recomend?

ty for your reply! :D

you are welcome

your system will never use beyond a 1000w, so if you want to overclock, you can go a little bit overboard and give yourself an extra 100w by getting a 850w psu like I did, still 1200w is ridiclous, those PSU's are for people who run X79 quad tians or dual 590's

I still don't know about the C70, as you can get better stuff for the price, but that's all up to you really

I have no experience with either cooler, I'm just running on what other people here on the forums are saying, ask them about it, regardless they are very good and will preform the same if not better than the H100 for less

ya, the reason the build costed more was because of the added ram and $100+ on the new graphics card, but personally I see it as well worth it compared to just a meh graphics card and an overpriced underpreformer of a aio

Yeah makes sense.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

What about this... The sp120's are for the h100i because the hydro series fans tend to get loud when amped up

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1r14Q

and obviously download windows

Motherboard- P8Z77V-LK CPU- i5 3570K @4.3 RAM- 8gb of Corsair Vengence GPU- MSI 660ti Power Edition PSU- CX750M SSD- Samsung 840t HDD- 1tb of WD Black Case- Modded Bitfenix Shinobi Cooling- H80i and Bitfenix Spectre fans and Bitfenix LED fans

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1r20w

Here's what I'd personally go with. You don't seem to know much about tech, so I don't recommend you go crazy overclocking with a H100i, the Hyper 212 EVO will work fine and if you want to overclock in the future you can do a slight one. The Haswell line of CPUs won't overclock very well anyway.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990