1500$ Gaming PC Setup - Can U Help Me?

xRedLizard
Go to solution Solved by _ASSASSIN_,

how i said im goin to do some WC in the future but is 1200W overkill for WC?

ok 16gb and the 770 is good for me

ehh im goin for the vengeance i like it more

and what cooler u recomend?

ty for your reply! :D

you are welcome

your system will never use beyond a 1000w, so if you want to overclock, you can go a little bit overboard and give yourself an extra 100w by getting a 850w psu like I did, still 1200w is ridiclous, those PSU's are for people who run X79 quad tians or dual 590's

I still don't know about the C70, as you can get better stuff for the price, but that's all up to you really

I have no experience with either cooler, I'm just running on what other people here on the forums are saying, ask them about it, regardless they are very good and will preform the same if not better than the H100 for less

Can U help me choose a good config for my 1500$ pc?

I'm goin with the Corsair Vengeance C70 Black Case and i'm goin to do some watercooling

Keys for this build

-Haswell

-Running BF4, Tintalfall, COD Ghosts and Splinter Cell Blacklist

-Doing some Photoshop and Premiere

-GOOD INTERNET LAN PORTS AND GOOD ONBOARD AUDIO PLS!!!!

-and thats all, i think...

Intel Core i5-4670k| Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK| Asus Maximus VI Impact| Kingston HyperX Fury Black (1x8GB)| Samsung 840 EVO 250GB| Seagate Momentus Thin 500GB| GeForce GTX 970 4GB (Coming Soon)| EVGA Hadron Air

People are a little more inclined to help you if you put a little bit of effort in yourself. See what you can do, throw something together and people of this forum will gladly make sure it's okay.

Here's Linus' video asking for exactly what you want.

EDIT: Only posted that as Linus specifically said in a pre-forum livestream that 'Let me google that for you' links are banned. I mean come on, this is a video by the man who started this forum.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

seriously? are people this lazy, go look up videos that have titles saying "$1500 gaming PC"

for the love of everything please, I'm tired of lazy people that don't take the innitiative, because we then have to ask you a full length questionaire

what will you do with the system?

do want to expand?

stop being lazy and do some research, then ask when you get the components will it be good for the price range

/endofrant

Well, With that price you wont be able to go big on specs and do custom water cooling....

Computers doe

Give us a pcpartpicker list of what you were thinking of getting and we can help you remove some dumb stuff if we find any and help you get the best bang for you buck.

I made this topic because I do not know much about hardware so I do not know what is good and what was bad so I did not do it because I'm lazy. I asked some friends a forum to ask this question, so friends do not judge me I did not do it look bad or lazy. Sry my english. :(

Intel Core i5-4670k| Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK| Asus Maximus VI Impact| Kingston HyperX Fury Black (1x8GB)| Samsung 840 EVO 250GB| Seagate Momentus Thin 500GB| GeForce GTX 970 4GB (Coming Soon)| EVGA Hadron Air

I made this topic because I do not know much about hardware so I do not know what is good and what was bad so I did not do it because I'm lazy. I asked some friends a forum to ask this question, so friends do not judge me I did not do it look bad or lazy. Sry my english. :(

you are going to have to do the process of watch a bunch of videos and benchmarks, probably the fastest way to learn tech

you are going to have to do the process of watch a bunch of videos and benchmarks, probably the fastest way to learn tech

ty by the help man thought that this forum would be more helpful and would advice to take care of that ignorance and arrogance! :)

Your topic is better suited in the New Builds and Planning Section and not build logs since you're still planning and not simply showing off your build or build process.

Read this and edit your post: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-reccomendations-please-read-before-posting/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I've come up with this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1pTeH

and assassin sry for that reply i'd realized that i should research for more info and for that sry 

Your topic is better suited in the New Builds and Planning Section and not build logs since you're still planning and not simply showing off your build or build process.

Read this and edit your post: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-reccomendations-please-read-before-posting/

I didn't knew that that section exist ty for info! :)

I've come up with this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1pTeH

and assassin sry for that reply i'd realized that i should research for more info and for that sry 

ok, thank you for listening

1. 32GB ram is useless, just get 16 or 8GB

2. go ahead and get a better card such as a GTX 770 lightning for better overclocking capablility

3. 1200w is COMPLETE OVERKILL, go and get a 750w PSU such as the AX 750 or seasonic

3. some aircoolers preform better than the H100, research into bequiet or noctua as they make really good aircoolers and cheaper

4. for the case, I'd get a Define R4 or something along those lines

hope that helped :D

ok, thank you for listening

1. 32GB ram is useless, just get 16 or 8GB

2. go ahead and get a better card such as a GTX 770 lightning for better overclocking capablility

3. 1200w is COMPLETE OVERKILL, go and get a 750w PSU such as the AX 750 or seasonic

3. some aircoolers preform better than the H100, research into bequiet or noctua as they make really good aircoolers and cheaper

4. for the case, I'd get a Define R4 or something along those lines

hope that helped :D

you are welcome

your system will never use beyond a 1000w, so if you want to overclock, you can go a little bit overboard and give yourself an extra 100w by getting a 850w psu like I did, still 1200w is ridiclous, those PSU's are for people who run X79 quad tians or dual 590's

I still don't know about the C70, as you can get better stuff for the price, but that's all up to you really

I have no experience with either cooler, I'm just running on what other people here on the forums are saying, ask them about it, regardless they are very good and will preform the same if not better than the H100 for less

Can U help me choose a good config for my 1500$ pc?

I'm goin with the Corsair Vengeance C70 Black Case and i'm goin to do some watercooling

Keys for this build

-Haswell

-Running BF4, Tintalfall, COD Ghosts and Splinter Cell Blacklist

-Doing some Photoshop and Premiere

-GOOD INTERNET LAN PORTS AND GOOD ONBOARD AUDIO PLS!!!!

-and thats all, i think...

posted it in wrong place man

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

posted it in wrong place man

I know man sry

MSI Z87-G45

4670K (or spend some more money for a 4770K, Your choice)

Corsair H90 CPU cooler

ASUS gtx 770

Corsair HX 650W

16GB of RAM a

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

^ unlike his build you will get more performance for the price with this one

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

Bad link.

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

^ unlike his build you will get more performance for the price with this one

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1pXfA

Yeah that looks good too. You loose the SSD though.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Yeah that looks good too. You loose the SSD though.

I personally think a WD Black is a "good enough drive"

he can upgrade to an SSD, but it would break the budget

I personally think a WD Black is a "good enough drive"

he can upgrade to an SSD, but it would break the budget

Yeah that's true. I guess it depends on how much ram he wants. Cause if 8GB is enough for him he will have enough for an SSD. So what I'm saying is that it's personal preference at this point.

Yeah that's true. I guess it depends on how much ram he wants. Cause if 8GB is enough for him he will have enough for an SSD. So what I'm saying is that it's personal preference at this point.

ya, the reason the build costed more was because of the added ram and $100+ on the new graphics card, but personally I see it as well worth it compared to just a meh graphics card and an overpriced underpreformer of a aio