BO3 Beta Open for ALL!

SImoHayha

Just wanted to let you guys know that today the BETA is open for everyone to play on steam!

The size is 11.5 GB's for your information. Hope to see you guys on there soon ! 

The beta last's until Sunday so get to downloading FAST!

If you want to play with me add me on steam. Name is Ramamataz like my username here and still kinda same profile pic.

Forgot to mention it won't be in your steam library it's only on the main page so here :P sorry

http://store.steampowered.com/app/388520

Edited by Ramamataz

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I'm gonna give it a go, i like the whole custom camo thing.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I'm gonna give it a go, i like the whole custom camo thing.

it's only for people that pre-ordered have the ability to do that.

Edited by Ramamataz

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Im not seeing where to download it. Where is it?

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Just wanted to let you guys know that today the BETA is open for everyone to play on steam!

The size is 11.5 GB's for your information. Hope to see you guys on there soon ! 

The beta last's until Sunday so get to downloading FAST!

If you want to play with me add me on steam. Name is Ramamataz like my username here and still kinda same profile pic.

It's not in my library, U sure not only for COD users?

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

it's only for people that pre-ordered have the ability to do that.

And i ain't pre-ordering shit. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

ummm sorry but what is BO3? (like im serious, sorry if its obivious im not trying to troll)

edit: nm just saw someone commend COD. its black ops 3. lol i feel stupid, but idk if i will dl it. I didnt signup. oh well

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Look at the Black Ops III page on Steam, scroll down and click where it says Beta.

ummm sorry but what is BO3? (like im serious, sorry if its obivious im not trying to troll)

Call Of Duty Black Ops 3.

You have to go to the main page it says right there.

edit: nm just saw someone commend COD. its black ops 3. lol i feel stupid, but idk if i will dl it. I didnt signup. oh well

It's free :P

Look at the Black Ops III page on Steam, scroll down and click where it says Beta.

just found it, thanks it was right in front of me the whole time. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

You have to go to the main page it says right there.

yep, found it

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I'd rather physically burn 12gb of my storage space.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yayyyy unnecessary shitting on CoD! Just as bad as CoD fanboys! :D

Neither unnecessary, nor bad.

CoD is the flagship for everything that's currently wrong with the video game industry. Any problems the industry faces, CoD started it all.

Neither unnecessary, nor bad.

CoD is the flagship for everything that's currently wrong with the video game industry. Any problems the industry faces, CoD started it all.

I'm just gunna laugh and walk away..

I don't play cod because my friends don't play it

Because I have none

jk

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I would download it but I dont think it would actually download with my hotel wifi until I get home (which is Sunday) LOL

It would be over before I could actually get the thing downloaded, this hotel wifi can barely push my Netflix movies in 720p :(

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Yeah I already played a hour or two of the beta, it's just not my cup of tea anymore. I really don't like the things they've changed and I really hate this whole "futuristic" theme they've been shoving down our throats these past few years.

Oh well, back to CoD4!