Razer Kraken Forged // Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma

a flimsy piece of shit razer product and a wallet gouging bigger piece of shit razRRRRR product.

fuck both of them

Well to be fair the Kraken series are VERY bassheavy and some people actually like it. I personally can't find any other headphones with that quantity of bass at a reasonable price. 

Google basshead headphones headfi

Well to be fair the Kraken series are VERY bassheavy and some people actually like it. I personally can't find any other headphones with that quantity of bass at a reasonable price. 

Aren't those Monoprice 8323 headphones pretty damn bassy for under $25?

I'm surprised they were even able to make one in-house or clone one and sell it for that cheap.

Random person here...

I'm glad this quickly degraded into an argument about the most "sexy" headphone, as though that means anything.

What about this ?  :wub:

Nsg4s.jpg

ew...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm glad this quickly degraded into an argument about the most "sexy" headphone, as though that means anything.

Yeah, no headphones should be sexy.

At least i personaly have never been aroused by a pair of headphones

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

They are not that bassy.

Google basshead headphones headfi

I know good bassy headphones, but there aren't many in my country for a reasonable price. Also, most of the "best basshead headphones" suggestions at head fi costs 3x or more the price of the Kraken and still don't have a mic. 

2hzKS.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

2hzKS.jpg

ew, whats with the hyrogliphics around the edge?

I dont like any headphones that light up...

Nvm at the end of day i think of getting this: ( Seems so confortable and fluffy for my ears for long hour gaming and skype sessions at nights ) 

VZWw1.jpg

I will duo the headphones with this microphone: ( Or the snowball ) 

s6ts9.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Nvm at the end of day i think of getting this: ( Seems so confortable and fluffy for my ears for long hour gaming and skype sessions at nights ) 

VZWw1.jpg

I will duo the headphones with this microphone: ( Or the snowball ) 

s6ts9.jpg

I feel so bad for your ears right now...

Random person here...

ew, whats with the hyrogliphics around the edge?

I dont like any headphones that light up...

Btw its World of Warcraft edition...... I dont  care really what edition it is but it looks good ..... ( My personal option, its 180euro not worth tho ) 

Project Redline: 

How would you even fuck a headphone, you might ask.

gallery_40059_1318_30841.jpg

Right there. I've done it.

I feel so bad for your ears right now...

Why this seems so fluffy and confortable on the picture .... i will not have the chance to try any headphones on the shop, so i need to decide by pictures if you know what i mean. I kinda dont want to pay 150euro + for just headphones ..... i just want something cheap and fluffy so my ears feel good. ( Btw i dunno why but i have heat issues with all the Headphones/Headsets i ever used, my ears start burning after 1h ) 

Edit: I really wish there were headphones wich will keep my ears cold :D 

Project Redline: 

I would stay away from any headsets marketed for gaming use in that price range. Might as well get a decent pair of headphones if you plan to buy a separate mic.

How would you even fuck a headphone, you might ask.

gallery_40059_1318_30841.jpg

Right there. I've done it.

Uh huh....

And play bassy enough music, and it will do all the work for you :)

Uh huh....

And play bassy enough music, and it will do all the work for you :)

That's the ticket.

Speaking of looks, I wish these headphones won't sound like ass.

10696380_1486969611554091_80492583253661

I find them adorable, but I hope they don't sound like ass.

Random person here...

Why this seems so fluffy and confortable on the picture .... i will not have the chance to try any headphones on the shop, so i need to decide by pictures if you know what i mean. I kinda dont want to pay 150euro + for just headphones ..... i just want something cheap and fluffy so my ears feel good. ( Btw i dunno why but i have heat issues with all the Headphones/Headsets i ever used, my ears start burning after 1h ) 

Edit: I really wish there were headphones wich will keep my ears cold :D

Comfort means nothing if it sounds like ass.

Random person here...

Comfort means nothing if it sounds like ass.

Sound means nothing if Comfort is like ass.

Project Redline: 

Btw its World of Warcraft edition...... I dont  care really what edition it is but it looks good ..... ( My personal option, its 180euro not worth tho ) 

hmm, this post gave me major deja vu.

I feel like i have seen this post in a dream, like overr a year ago...

Sound means nothing if Comfort is like ass.

A headphone's job is to produce sound. Plus its only a handful of companies and the near countless specific shaped heads and ears that play a big role in comfort.

And guess what? There are more companies that have given awful sounding headphones over uncomfortable ones.

Random person here...