Razer Kraken Forged // Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma

Oh great, a thread about which headphone looks swaggier than the other.

Just grab 1st gen Beats and be done with it.

I'M BAAAACK!

Mate like 4 years ago I was in the same exact spot like you are now. I have bought razer kraken pro's. It was comfy and I thought it siunded very well. Then I have started reading a lot of audiophile forums. So I thought as I paid 100 euros for krakens I took 100 euros and went to the nearest hifi shop. I asked them hey I'm a noob at headphones and I have 100 euros what can you reocmmend? They recommended Audio Technica ATH-T500. And they said you probably like closed headphones and bla bla bla and this is a bit cheaper but for the proce ot sounds not bad. So I took them. My feeling after listening to them. Oh my god that crispyness. Oh my god my ears are not overheating anymore. And they are comfy (shit razer famboys would say to defend their headsets is that hifi is not comfy, but it really really is). And when I amplified them through my Samson Meteor Mic... OMG. Compared to krakens of course. Never looked at headsets and razer again. And never will. Besides plastic on krakens was sooooo squeky!! Learn from others mistakes mate...