extended/full length mouse pad?

Tuanie

I just got a new table. Im interested in getting an extended mouse pad. enought to place keyboard on it, and using it for the mouse.

any good ones out there? thanks!

I just got a new table. Im interested in getting a long/full length mouse pad. enought to place keyboard on it, and using it for the mouse.

any good ones out there? thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Glorious-Extended-Gaming-Mouse-Mat/dp/B00J2EF4K6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440773375&sr=8-1&keywords=long+mouse+pads

this is what it looks like ^ Dem reviews doe

81%2BnBoU96rL._SL1500_.jpg

There's a new QCK XXL mouse pad that's available. 

Corsair make some. 

Razer do too. 

If you're from the UK, then I would have a look at the Overclockers.co.uk XXXL mouse pad. That thing will cover your entire desk. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

If you haven't bought one yet, then let me give you a perspective from a new customer to an extended pad. After hours upon hours of searching for what could be called my perfect mouse pad that is extended for protection as well as a mousing surface being all i need and more without lifting up so much, I've had to go through several reviews on several pads of several pricing areas.

Razer's Goliathus, whilst you can choose speed or control, prefer speed, due to control pads having so much resistance it tears at your mouse's slippy feet quickly. I had the luxury of feeling one at my local walmart, the speed edition isn't as smooth as it is marketed, however it is smooth enough for a slick experience. I would not prefer this pad, however if you like green, it might be the way to go.

Glorious PC Master Gamer Race Pad as shown above, which can come in black or white actually, the picture doesn't show that, has amazing reviews, and if it's anything like my current pad then it's one hell of a pad to go for, and i would recommend that over Razer anyday.

THose two are the top competitors with their names out there when it comes to pads and such, as far as i know, with amazing reviews. However, if you're looking for others, that may be smaller named but jujst as good if not better, then these two choices should be taken a look at

Hyetek Nebula/Zenith: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NEAMCU4?psc=1 It's thin, BLUE if you prefer that, and looks pretty awesome if you enjoy graphics. it also has quite a good amount of amazing reviews

Reflex Lab: http://www.amazon.com/Reflex-Lab-Stitched-Waterproof-Smooth-36/dp/B00WY1BDZE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8 This is MY pad. being 5mm thick, it is quite a plush mousepad that feels soft and good on the skin, so if you don't like wrist rests this will feel just like one without the extra money. It is silky smooth, more so than the Goliathus, as well as being 36x12, a full inch deeper than the PC master race pad if you need that extra space (however, a review states the length of 36 isn't always accurate, some pads are full 36 inches, others can be 35.25 inches, not a full inch off, so little compared to the length of the pad in general, but if you are a stickler, then be wary)

Personally, i suggest the Reflex Lab pad. it's a neutral black, with great stitching, pro quality, 5mm thickness, alot of real-estate for the buck, it's logo is out of the way of your mouse so you don't have to worry about it, and silky smooth. However, there are other options here if you so need them, especially with or without graphics, and different colors if you need to choose something to match your system better. the Glorious PC master race pad, the Razer Goliathus, Hyetek's thinner mouse pad, or even other's on Amazon, such as GGpro's one.

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920