GTX 760 not being recognized

Hello everyone, I've been having this problem:

My GTX 760, which I've had for a few months now, has stopped being recognized by the system, and I'm using the motherboard as an output. I've already tried to uninstall the drivers and install them again, but not even the NVIDIA software recognizes it, so I cant install new drivers. I've also already tested the other PCI-E slot, and the problem persists. 

All of this started when I connected a Razer Megalodon into the system, but I'm not sure how it would affect the GPU.

I would really appreciate all the help I can get, thank you so much :)

SPECS:

-Intel i5 4460

-GTX 760 EVGA

-Asus B85m-E Mobo

-8 Gb Corsair Vengeance

-HD/SSD

to me that just sounds like the card is dead or a messed up bios - tried resetting the bios?

Thanks for the response!

The weird thing is, the card isn't dead, if I plug it in, the fan is running. Not sure what you mean by resetting the bios, mind if you help me?

maybe the fan has somewhat seperate power line or its the chip or whatever a "dead" card can have many reasons

and resetting the bios is quite easy andi wouldnt mind helping 

maybe the fan has somewhat seperate power line or its the chip or whatever a "dead" card can have many reasons

and resetting the bios is quite easy andi wouldnt mind helping 

What do I need to do to reset the Bios?

Thanks for the response!

The weird thing is, the card isn't dead, if I plug it in, the fan is running. Not sure what you mean by resetting the bios, mind if you help me?

Fan is a dumb electric device. Current goes in -> fan rotates. Simple as that. Same goes for LEDs and such. These are very poor diagnostic tools. Anything more sophisticated would require for the component to actually work. The chips on it and so on. It's a dead GPU, trust me. You can verify by trying in on another motherboard. 

if you didnt change anything in the bios its very unlikely to have any effect btw 

but if you want to try it look at your settings and save them as a seperate profile if possible or write them down because if the reset happens do change sth to a state your system doesnt like you might be unbootable until its changed back to the " right" value

i cant recommend it really to do this if you didnt change anything since it as i said unlikely to do any good 

Stop using the motherboard as your output, it forces it to use integrated graphics.

well he started using it after the card failed but i gues it might be worth to try