thoughts on Corsair bulldog

magicammo

Just heard about this little barebones system. What do you guys think about it? Me i like the idea of a small watercooled system. Water coold CPU and GPU it could give you room to actually over clock in a compact case without worring about the heat. Would anyone consider building a gaming rig using this? I think I might and from what I have read about it you're able to upgrade basically every component you're not limited which is really cool but overall what do you guys think about this

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB  SSD: 500GB NVME 

Neat concept, though the aesthetics are hideous (ATM) IMO.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Great idea, terrible execution. It definitely has a lot of potential but right now, with that case, it's just an eyesore.

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

The Bulldog with Fractal 202 styling would be a winner, no doubt.

I like good humans and good food

Been done before... a lot

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

@colinreay that would look sleek ha but overall i like it

@CydiaDash really? Not mutch of an itx guy but this got me interested

I like the concept, I don't know what people are going on about about the outside

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Lol i feel like im the only one who likes it

Case is too hideous for me to even think about putting that in my living room for all to see.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'm more interested in the couch master. 

Who the hell wants to play FPS games that require mouse/keyboard on a couch at 60hz with terrible inputlag? Other than that, put a mousepad on a big book, the keyboard on your lap and it's pretty comfortable, or just use a controller.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Who the hell wants to play FPS games that require mouse/keyboard on a couch at 60hz with terrible inputlag? Other than that, put a mousepad on a big book, the keyboard on your lap and it's pretty comfortable, or just use a controller.

lolwut.jpg

Nobody said anything about FPS games. 

You assume I have some crap display. Cute. 

A user named "the converter" recommends using a CONTROLLER for FPS gaming. You should just delete your account at this point. How dare you recommend a controller. 

Nobody said anything about FPS games. 

You assume I have some crap display. Cute. 

A user named "the converter" recommends using a CONTROLLER for FPS gaming. You should just delete your account at this point. How dare you recommend a controller. 

No, how DARE YOU recommend playing FPS games on TV with this thing:

couch-gaming-couchmaster.jpg

Also what's wrong with controllers in action games? I've never touch my K95 RGB/G502 in Witcher 3.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Weird how did this turn into an argument about couches lool this is abou the bull dpg people

No, how DARE YOU recommend playing FPS games on TV with this thing:

couch-gaming-couchmaster.jpg

Also what's wrong with controllers in action games? I've never touch my K95 RGB/G502 in Witcher 3.

I never recommended anything for anything. You're assuming I would use a tv. Also, I didn't mean couch master. I meant whatever corsairs couch thing was. I cant remember the name, but I'm sure you know what I mean. 

Don't it looked like this? Or am I just seeing things...

levelupstudios-valve-halflife-headcrab3-

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

And here I am with my cooler master cosmos with double and triple 120mm rads. Too big to even fit under my desk but DAMN is that thing cool and quiet. Though I would like a newer smaller case as like 75% of its innards is air