EKWB Predator 360 for two CPUs?

Will they have a second cpu block to upgrade? 

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

What? Can't you just put another one on..? I don't understand your question

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Probably not.  Most dual CPU configs are for workstations and servers, and most aren't watercooled.  So they'd be engineering and making a product for a very select use.

-Edit-

Misunderstood your question.

It is an AIO, so adding a second block would be difficult, and risky.  So my first point still stands.

sold

I have heard the system is supposed to be modular with quick disconnects to integrate new components into the loop, send EK an email, I can't believe they won't serve this up as some of the pre-release versions I saw had a discrete cpu loop.

The block supplied with the predator looks like their supremacy line of CPU blocks, so you could add another block on the loop. I doubt there is enough demand for a pre-fillled quick fit one though.

It's a modular system so you could add another cpu block but I don't think that the pump will be strong.

It's a modular system so you could add another cpu block but I don't think that the pump will be strong.

add a second unit...If it's modular you should be able to add a second rad/pump unit in series.

Probably not.  Most dual CPU configs are for workstations and servers, and most aren't watercooled.  So they'd be engineering and making a product for a very select use.

-Edit-

Misunderstood your question.

It is an AIO, so adding a second block would be difficult, and risky.  So my first point still stands.

It's completely modular and uses custom-loop-grade components that you could buy separately on the EK website (Apart from the reservoir they engineered specifically for this). You're free to take it apart, change components, re-fill etc. It's pretty much a "custom" loop.

It uses a Laing DDC pump, which is plenty powerful, much more powerful than the pumps found on your common Asetek or CoolIT based AiOs.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

It's a DDC pump. It gets very good head pressure.

actually that's nice to know. I'm fricking sick of the asetek pumps on corsair AIO's, I've had one seize and the pump on the h110i GT is noisy as Frick....also has a weird subsonic @ 2k rpm .....I'm also too lazy to do a custom loops at the moment.

It's completely modular and uses custom-loop-grade components that you could buy separately on the EK website (Apart from the reservoir they engineered specifically for this). You're free to take it apart, change components, re-fill etc. It's pretty much a "custom" loop.

It uses a Laing DDC pump, which is plenty powerful, much more powerful than the pumps found on your common Asetek or CoolIT based AiOs.

My bad I had the wrong cooler in my head -____-

We won't sell a separate prefill CPU block with quick disconnect on it like we will do for some GPU blocks but since the AIO is upgradable, you could buy yourself a second CPU block, a pair of fittings, a few feets of tubing and some coolant to do it yourself.

You would indeed have to flush and refill your AIO though.