Thoughts on AMD

Dimetime35c

Gta V? Witcher 3? Battlefield ? Etc?

Since you don't have those on Steam, do you have them on PS4 or not at all?

I have BF3 and BF2 on PC but I don't play them as I prefer CSGO. I almost got GTA V but I got AC:UNITY instead and Witcher I own the first 1 and the second on PC and until I play them I'm not playing the third.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Well the benefits of a console, play games on it while I re-download my steam library.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I have BF3 and BF2 on PC but I don't play them as I prefer CSGO. I almost got GTA V but I got AC:UNITY instead and Witcher I own the first 1 and the second on PC and until I play them I'm not playing the third.

Yeah, but Witcher 3 is LE GEM GOTY 2015  ;)

The reason I don't buy a consoles, because I don't even have time to finish major multiplatforms like Witcher 3 and GTA V  :(

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well the benefits of a console, play games on it while I re-download my steam library.

I like the cop-op part of it like FIFA like it's just more fun playing with a person next to you because of the things you do when someone is next to you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

How often do you do that? With 200Mb/s here I would just download Banished which is 150Mb game, and play that until other game finished downloading.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Yeah, but Witcher 3 is LE GEM GOTY 2015  ;)

The reason I don't buy a consoles, because I don't even have time to finish major multiplatforms like Witcher 3 and GTA V  :(

I got a friend who plays GTA V on PC and he just never finishes he just goes around having fun.

And yes Witcher 3 is a fantastic game but like I want to go in order.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I like the cop-op part of it like FIFA like it's just more fun playing with a person next to you because of the things you do when someone is next to you.

I have every Fifa on Origin so 10-14 (bought Fifa 14 for 1€ retail copy LOL) except 2015 and can play them on the couch with my friends, so what's the point you are trying to make?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

And some games such as Brute Force have 4 player drop in/drop out campaign. Also, 16 player system link ames, 4 people per console (or 2 for a total of 8 players depending on the game).

PMSL

How often do you do that? With 200Mb/s here I would just download Banished which is 150Mb game, and play that until other game finished downloading.

Buy giana sisters twisted dreams rise of the owlverlord and play that.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Well...just fired up Project Gotham Racing 2....and I'd forgotten that I'd completed the game all the way through on silver.

PMSL

I have every Fifa on Origin so 10-14 (bought Fifa 14 for 1€ retail copy LOL) except 2015 and can play them on the couch with my friends, so what's the point you are trying to make?

On PC ? you got you PC in living room ? and like you got wireless controllers hooked up to it ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

On PC ? you got you PC in living room ? and like you got wireless controllers hooked up to it ?

Yes. Yes and Yes. I live on my own now (well with gf but w/e she games too), who is stoping me for doing that. Our living room is kinda L-shaped so people can't even really see it :D. With Steam Link for 50$ everyone will have a cheap livingroom experience. I'm however not sure if you can connect DS4/Xbox One controller to the Steam link?

EDIT:

Supports Steam Controller (sold separately,) Xbox One or 360 Wired Controller, Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows, Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710, or keyboard and mouse

Pretty sure it will support Xbox One wireless too, I hate the Dual Shock controllers.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Oh, only when i switch from Windows to Linux.

PMSL