What is the most annoying thing about PC gaming?

centurion_08

LEL #PCMASTERRACE U CONSUL FAGGUTS CUN GO AND GIT MURDURUED FUR AL I CURE CUZ U ARE SKUM

Bad Ports

Games that are overly updated (LEAVE THE DAMN THING ALONE) (best example: TF2)

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Lots of things but mainly the pc gamers itself, I mean really wait until your living and working on your own and then you will realize how stupid fanbiyisam is.

Another annoying thing is stupid drm requirments I don't mind origin or steam but companies slap on additional requirements like rock stars social club or iPlayer and I'm out. There is a huge reason why I will never play anno 2933

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

PC Master Race is the most annoying thing about anything to do with the PC. That and cheating. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

My biggest gripe is the elitism. Too many people around where it can feel like "Oh, you didn't buy an over-the-top PC, you peasant"

That, and the PCMasterRace joke in general has been done to death, I honestly wonder how many people even get the reference in the first place

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Most annoying thing about PC gaming...

Console Ports

Followed very closely by..

Always online DRM

Micro transactions

Paid DLC

Yes im a oldschool fuddy duddy ..deal with it B)

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

The DRM, especially Origin and Uplay. And Games for Windows Live, back in the day. I don't appreciate being forced to install a useless piece of software that I'm literally never going to use just so I can play the one or two games I bought from that developer. I built my own computer to specifically do away with all the crapware, I don't need it being shoehorned in with my legitimate purchases.

The PCMR fanboys come in at a close second though.

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

the one thing I REALLY HATE is when the steam cloud will save my old CSGO config and not my new one, and my old one is messed up.

Bad ports, and DRM like Origin and Uplay. Steam is alright though, I quite like the social features. Oh, and PC elitism.

None of my friends play it lol I need friends, and also bugs and errors when getting a new game

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White