What is the best mouse for claw grippers?

wolfie495

This is a follow up to my SteelSeries Rival vs. Razer Deathadder Chroma 2015 thread. I was somewhat told neither can satisfy my hand so here is a new thread. If you have personal experience with the mice and/ or you are a claw gripper yourself, I'll appreciate that you express your thoughts. All the mouse needs to have is an optical sensor and it's wired. I have a large hand and as I told you already, I'm a claw gripper. Claw grippers FTW. Oh and if it helps i'm a FPS gamer.

This is a follow up to my SteelSeries Rival vs. Razer Deathadder Chroma 2015 thread. I was somewhat told neither can satisfy my hand so here is a new thread. If you have personal experience with the mice and/ or you are a claw gripper yourself, I'll appreciate that you express your thoughts. All the mouse needs to have is an optical sensor and it's wired. I have a large hand and as I told you already, I'm a claw gripper. Claw grippers FTW. Oh and if it helps i'm a FPS gamer.

IMO a Vengeance M65 looks like it was made for FPS claw gamers. I have a 'relaxed' claw grip (my palm rests on the desk but I grip with my fingers) and I use a Logitech MX Revolution, similar to the MX Performance.

IMO a Vengeance M65 looks like it was made for FPS claw gamers. I have a 'relaxed' claw grip (my palm rests on the desk but I grip with my fingers) and I use a Logitech MX Revolution, similar to the MX Performance.

i guess i have a "relaxed" claw grip too, and the vengeance m65 has a laser sensor

i guess i have a "relaxed" claw grip too, and the vengeance m65 has a laser sensor

My MX Revolution has a laser sensor, my old Cooler Master mouse had a laser sensor. I like laser sensors, what's wrong with them?

My MX Revolution has a laser sensor, my old Cooler Master mouse had a laser sensor. I like laser sensors, what's wrong with them?

optical sensors are more accurate, they are something you would like to use in FPS games like CS:GO

Im glad you got decent advice to avoid the Rival and Deathadder as they are far too big and slow to be effective for what you want.

Logitech g100s is one of the most popular mice around atm, Skadoodle and half of the other Cloud9 members all use this and he is near best AWP in world right now CSGO. They cost about 40 usd/euros but you can get one delivered off Ebay for 19 usd. Add a pair mouse feet so you can remove the weight from the shell taking it down to 69grams from 83. This will also make the Lift of Distance much better then without the extra feet as its slightly higher then most mice. I strongly advise you to buy the feet that give better LOD and so you can remove the dead weight from the shell otherwise the mouse will probably be too specific for general liking.

18.85 USD delivered

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-G100s-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-Genuine-Free-Shipping-/331169861958?hash=item4d1b431146

Competition 0.6mm 1 pack 2 sets = 5.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hotline-Games-Logitech-G100-G100s-Mouse-Feet-2014-Edition-/111437478918?var=&hash=item5f8f3d4c91

remove 15g weight

http://www.getdriver.com/how-to/2471/make-logitech-g100-mouse-lighter.html

Its without a doubt probably the absolute best shell i have held imo, will be really nice for claw grip since its small and light, once you use a small light mouse you will never want to use a brick again (100gram deathadder/rival ect) Worst case if you dont like it, you have a really sick and reliable FPS mouse you can save as backup or sell to a friend for profit. Either way it was a good solution for me not wanting to spend 70-80 USD on a mouse i wasnt even sure i liked.

I use a Zowie ZA13 now though, G100s only fault for me was the sensor position, which is a little further towards the middle then the WMO.

Zowie FK1/2. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Large hands + claw grip + FPS = Zowie FK1

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames