Anyone else like me?

Dimetime35c

First off I will delete this if this turns into an insult thread. I want to know if anyone else here also have ASD, autism spectrum disorder? I'm 26 and have ASD. It just feels like I'm alone and no one else out in the world struggles with the same issues. Just looking to know I'm not as alone as I feel sometimes.

First off I will delete this if this turns into an insult thread. I want to know if anyone else here also have ASD, autism spectrum disorder? I'm 26 and have ASD. It just feels like I'm alone and no one else out in the world struggles with the same issues. Just looking to know I'm not as alone as I feel sometimes.

I have aspergers bro :D! *hug* and yes AS can or even is a difficult thing to live with at times.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

you are not allowed to deleted anything. only a mod can. welcome to LTT. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I have aspergers bro :D! *hug* and yes AS can or even is a difficult thing to live with at times.

Thanks:) it just feels like sometimes Im all alone and it's hard to even admit I have ASD. I sometimes feel like I'm well broken or not as good as everyone else:(

you are not allowed to deleted anything. only a mod can. welcome to LTT. 

That was so not helpful whatsoever to the OP. More depressing if you ask me. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Thanks:) it just feels like sometimes Im all alone and it's hard to even admit I have ASD. I sometimes feel like I'm well broken or not as good as everyone else:(

Hmmm, i've struggled with a feeling of "defectiveness" too for pretty much all my life, i wonder if it's just a side effect of ASD. I usually just try help it out by trying to surround myself in things that make me feel better, things i might be more....compatable with.

Infact before i found out i had ASD i sorta just considered myself brain damaged or didn't come out right thus "defective", but back then i was in a really bad high school and i was surrounded in some pretty dodgy people, and therefore I guess my influences were bad and my judgement was pretty impaired?

But nowadays i'm doing okay?, about 1/3 of my friends have ASD which is odd cause back in 2010 i thought i would be the only person i know who had it (it was just when i found out)

and im pretty sure there is a few more LTT members who are autistic as well :).

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I was diagnosed with ASD, when I was 8 years old and I'm now 27. 

To be honest, I never liked the diagnosis. Mostly because I don't really think it fits me and becuase I think it takes away from the legitimacy of other people with ASD.

I was pretty much diagnosed because of my extreme adherence to patterns and my somewhat awkward social skills. 

If I had been seeing a psychiatrist today, I dounbt, that I would be diagnosed with anything. I'm proabbly just a really weird.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I "have" it too, and by "have" i mean; I went to the doctor, he recognized the symptoms, I was prescribed medicine to treat it, but for some reason I was never officially diagnosed with it.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.