Fun/chill game?

Fredrikmikael
Go to solution Solved by ShiftHitTheFan,

Roller Coaster Tycoon series, can be found for a few $$. RCT3 has a massive modding community...

Just buy it from steam, and you will have no problems installing / playing them.

Hello guys!

Really want to sit down and relax with a good game, nothing to stressing and competitive like CSGO/BF or something like a huge fast phased AAA game.

Just something fun to spend some time on.

Come with whatever game you recommend :P

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

Eufloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Actually that game stresses me out more than most.

Dragon Age: Inquisition on an easy/normal difficulty.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

you probably already played these, but i really recommend Fallout 3/New vegas and Skyrim.

especially Skyrim can be really relaxing! i've spent hours upon hours walking around a forest looking at the sights, or walking through underground dwemer ruins. :D

also, with the huge modding community for these games there is a virtually unlimited amount of new stories and gameplay when you finish the vanilla game!

Hello guys!

Really want to sit down and relax with a good game, nothing to stressing and competitive like CSGO/BF or something like a huge fast phased AAA game.

Just something fun to spend some time on.

Come with whatever game you recommend :P

CIV V, on sale for 7,5 euros, probably also 7,5$

btw: get the 10 euro/dollar version with the expansions, that's much better :D

Octodad: Dadliest catch

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Having a hard time deciding, kinda thinking of buying

Dragon Age: Inquisition on an easy/normal difficulty.

Looks pretty fun and colorful, but it's so story and dialogue based, not really sure.

EDIT: can you play the story CO-OP (if so with how big of a group?)

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

maybe Fairy Fencer F, btw its a jrpg

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

maybe Fairy Fencer F

Not a big fan of those extremely japanese/anime games.

System

Spoiler

Not a big fan of those extremely japanese/anime games.

ok

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Roller Coaster Tycoon series, can be found for a few $$. RCT3 has a massive modding community...

Just buy it from steam, and you will have no problems installing / playing them.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Having a hard time deciding, kinda thinking of buying

Looks pretty fun and colorful, but it's so story and dialogue based, not really sure.

EDIT: can you play the story CO-OP (if so with how big of a group?)

Nope sorry. But it's really amusing.

start at 1:18. It's shit like this that just wows me.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Lethal League.

It's a game that plays like a mix of fighting and baseball. It's very simply and easy to get into, but it still has a fairly high skill ceiling.

The game has a ghetto/graffiti aesthetic, which is very well done, the characters are cool and music is amazing. A lot of people find it kinda similar to Jet Set Radio.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Terraria? :D

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I second octodad, and would add goat simulator and happy wheels. Happy wheels is free.