Look who I found!

Lanx

So... I live in Portugal and I was walking around in an electronics store... when suddenly:

post-234076-0-68550400-1439670117_thumb.

Wild LINUS VIDEO appeared!! xD

post-234076-0-68550400-1439670117_thumb.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @4.7Ghz_1.33v ||| Motherboard: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer ||| RAM : HyperX Beast 16GB 2400mhz ||| GPU : 2x MSI gtx 970 4G SLI |||  Case : Corsair Carbide 500R ||| Storage : 4x Crucial MX100 250GB RAID 0 |||  PSU : Corsair RM850 |||  Display : RoG Swift |||  Cooling : Corsair h110 |||  Keyboard : Asus Strix Tactic Pro Cherry MX-Red |||  Mouse : RoG Gladius |||  Sound : Xonar U7,  Sennheiser HD 558 , Logitech z5500, Strix 7.1 Pro ||| Operating  System: Windows 10

quick professor oak I need a master ball

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Noice, wonder if anyone new will come from that

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

You search for ultra hd and the first result is a make up tutorial video, this is what is wrong with YouTube

EDIT: It's not the first results I see, someone scrolled a bit further in the results.. But my point still stands!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

So... I live in Portugal and I was walking around in an electronics store... when suddenly:

attachicon.giflinus.jpg

The next step is to play the video. The final step is to loop the video.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Pretty sure Prof. Oak never gave you a master ball in the games :P but I like the reference

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Pretty sure Prof. Oak never gave you a master ball in the games :P

whatever I still need one to catch the legendary pokemon known as LinusTechTips

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

You search for ultra hd and the first result is a make up tutorial video, this is what is wrong with YouTube

EDIT: It's not the first results I see, someone scrolled a bit further in the results.. But my point still stands!

Well, considering that youtube uses location and popular stuff on that location to display results, it amazes me that his video appeared at all around here.... which makes him an even more rare as pokemon...  :blink:  .... OMG he's a Shiny!!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @4.7Ghz_1.33v ||| Motherboard: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer ||| RAM : HyperX Beast 16GB 2400mhz ||| GPU : 2x MSI gtx 970 4G SLI |||  Case : Corsair Carbide 500R ||| Storage : 4x Crucial MX100 250GB RAID 0 |||  PSU : Corsair RM850 |||  Display : RoG Swift |||  Cooling : Corsair h110 |||  Keyboard : Asus Strix Tactic Pro Cherry MX-Red |||  Mouse : RoG Gladius |||  Sound : Xonar U7,  Sennheiser HD 558 , Logitech z5500, Strix 7.1 Pro ||| Operating  System: Windows 10

Well, considering that youtube uses location and popular stuff on that location to display results, it amazes me that his video appeared at all around here.... which makes him an even more rare as pokemon...  :blink:  .... OMG he's a Shiny!!

ok I need a masterball now

Spoiler

Then to stand near it (maybe strip off) and preach to the local masses the word of Linus.

- Hallowed are the followers of Linus.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Then to stand near it (maybe strip off) and preach to the local masses the word of Linus.

Security guys would be too "WTF???" for at least 10 minutes before kicking me out xD

That sounds dangerous...

Security guys would be too "WTF???" for at least 10 minutes before kicking me out xD

That is why you need to give the gift of enlightenment to the security guards.

f8e79bcfc46db2f85cb5a1bdf808f234c86b30b3

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

-snip-

worten?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

worten?

yep  :P

That sounds dangerous...

That is why you need to give the gift of enlightenment to the security guards.

f8e79bcfc46db2f85cb5a1bdf808f234c86b30b3

LOL xD

yep  :P

Yea, but people at Worten are a little, (just a little) better than the people at Media Markt, geez

this computer is the best computer you can get for gaming *points at pentium machine with integrated graphics*

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Yea, but people at Worten are a little, (just a little) better than the people at Media Markt, geez

this computer is the best computer you can get for gaming *points at pentium machine with integrated graphics*

Oh there are plenty of those in Wortens too... Probably the only place where you find people with almost reasonable knowledge is boutique type pc shops (PCDiga, some of the Chip7's... )... From what I've seen in Linus's videos, generic electronic stores are pretty much the same everywhere ...

I've been saying this for years but we NEED a .gif of a pixelated Linus appearing as though he were a pokemon. And it must have the shiny animation as well.

Specifically for those rare moments when Linus turns up randomly in a thread.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I've been saying this for years but we NEED a .gif of a pixelated Linus appearing as though he were a pokemon. And it must have the shiny animation as well.

yes we need that someone make it
Spoiler

Oh there are plenty of those in Wortens too... Probably the only place where you find people with almost reasonable knowledge is boutique type pc shops (PCDiga, some of the Chip7's... )... From what I've seen in Linus's videos, generic electronic stores are pretty much the same everywhere ...

alientech? 

though I'm looking to buy my stuff at Modding World, but hella expensive over there

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

yes we need that someone make it

hmm maybe use a few seconds of his whacky gestures  and high pich "singing" as the out-of-the-pokeball animation <.< ....

edit: too bad gifs don't have sound though....

alientech? 

though I'm looking to buy my stuff at Modding World, but hella expensive over there

Haven't actually been to those 2... but yeah my wallet trembles in fear everytime I look at their sites xD

hmm maybe use a few seconds of his whacky gestures  and high pich "singing" as the out-of-the-pokeball animation <.< ....

edit: too bad gifs don't have sound though....

Indeed. Could always use the .gif to make a youtube video though.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs