Best budget green screen kit

Pcinacan
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

Go to some store which sells fabric and get however much you need, probably will cost you around 20 dollars or so (or less if you just want something for your upper body only).

After that you do need lighting.. Lighting is very important for photography or filming.. Just get a lights and maybe put some white paper for it (if it's a 'regular' bulb, don't put it on it, because it would burn the paper..) to make sure the light is flatter and looks smoother.

After that it should be set up (there are multiple ways to attach it to the wall)

I would like to have a green screen but i im on a budget. I only have a $20 lamp for lighting and my room has the worst lighting ever. so I need a green screen/alternative of one and lights.

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

I would like to have a green screen but i im on a budget. I only have a $20 lamp for lighting and my room has the worst lighting ever. so I need a green screen/alternative of one and lights.

me too.

me too.

I like that kit as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Go to some store which sells fabric and get however much you need, probably will cost you around 20 dollars or so (or less if you just want something for your upper body only).

After that you do need lighting.. Lighting is very important for photography or filming.. Just get a lights and maybe put some white paper for it (if it's a 'regular' bulb, don't put it on it, because it would burn the paper..) to make sure the light is flatter and looks smoother.

After that it should be set up (there are multiple ways to attach it to the wall)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Best your gonna do cheap is some cpvc for framing, some safety pins and some fabric. Make the frame in smaller tall sections so it is easily stored. Would still be around 60 to 80 bucks but with some ingenuity one could make a very serviceable green screen. Make sure to get VERY heavy fabric or you will have light and dark spots

me too.

best budget solution is buying  piece of green fabric which is (roughly) the same colour as a green screen and chromakey it out

May the light have your back and your ISO low.