[ORDER QUICK!] Mothercare's Carseat

MemeMaster

dafuq.

Well I don't need it really.. But I guess I could see why you would order a whack ton :P to sell of course.

But they will probably say they made a fault and either cancel your order or charge you the normal price anyways

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

dafuq.

Well I don't need it really.. But I guess I could see why you would order a whack ton :P to sell of course.

But they will probably say they made a fault and either cancel your order or charge you the normal price anyways

True. Always worth a try though :D

What were they?

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

Hot Deals is for technology deals. Moved to Off Topic.

HTTP/2 203

Hot Deals is for technology deals. Moved to Off Topic.

hi can you move it back to hot deals please as its a pretty fuckin hot deal

hi can you move it back to hot deals please as its a pretty fuckin hot deal

As I said, it's not the hotness that resulted in its move, it's the fact that it's not technology. Hot Deals is for deals on technology, because this is a technology forum. A car seat (or an error page as it is now) is not technology, and will therefore be staying in Off Topic.

HTTP/2 203

As I said, it's not the hotness that resulted in its move, it's the fact that it's not technology. Hot Deals is for deals on technology, because this is a technology forum. A car seat (or an error page as it is now) is not technology, and will therefore be staying in Off Topic.

Um there is no rule listed saying Hot Deals is only for tech... so please change the name to "Tech Hot Deals"

Please force MemeMaster to change his possibly epileptic seizure inducing profile picture, as per the CoC. Already reported him over a week ago, nothing happened.

Please force MemeMaster to change his possibly epileptic seizure inducing profile picture, as per the CoC. Already reported him over a week ago, nothing happened.

AY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i'm invincible

Um there is no rule listed saying Hot Deals is only for tech... so please change the name to "Tech Hot Deals"

uh we are on linusTECHtips

headphone hanger

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

AY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i'm invincible

I honestly hate that frog. And I do agree with you hot deals has many non tech deals. But the coat hanger could be used for headphones. But this car seat could be used for a pc case! BTW how do you find all these deals? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I honestly hate that frog. And I do agree with you hot deals has many non tech deals. But the coat hanger could be used for headphones. But this car seat could be used for a pc case! BTW how do you find all these deals? 

Lol people just take their roles wayyyy to seriously (people with green names seem to follow this pattern a lot, duh no why though). And i'm just good at looking out for deals. But it seems mods don't like me so they leave mean comments on my posts </3

@Bob Jim @MemeMaster If you have a problem with a member, signature or anything else, please report it, and the mods will deal with it as appropriate. If no action appears to have been taken, that is because the decision has been made that no action needs to be taken, or because action has been taken but that it is not publicly viewable.

As this deal has ended and this thread has gone completely off topic, I'm going to lock the thread now.

HTTP/2 203