minas tirith. IN REAL LIFE!

semi colon

1.8 BILLION POUNDS? only?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

But if the thing doesn't exist in real life, then how did they make the movie?  :/

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

-snip-

so basically hax

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

The sheer amount of stonework required to make it a reality would be absolutely insane. 

Although i suspect they'll make most of it out of concrete if this unlikely project takes off.

The price is a bit low if i'm perfectly honest.

For a project like this you have thousands of things to consider. And a massive amount of contractors would have to be involved.

And if it isn't carved mostly out of the side of a mountain the ground would need some serious geotechnical engineering.

Hell the plumbing alone would be a few million pounds. And the cobblestone streets would require some serious manpower to lay. 

The amount of planning required would probably drive someone mad

I do hope some billionaire chips in. I'd like an apartment on tier 2..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I do hope some billionaire chips in. I'd like an apartment on tier 2..

Post it someplace some crazy millionaire is somewhat likely to see it?

Post it someplace some crazy millionaire is somewhat likely to see it?

The best bet would probably be to advertise in dubai

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The best bet would probably be to advertise in dubai

Does Dubai have a forum?  :D