What Will Happen If I Get Banned From BF3 For A Graphics Mod... Can I Just Make Another Origin Account?

Snapy1
Go to solution Solved by Minjon,

No, I banned you forever. I have banned your IP address.

You aren't funny.

What Will Happen If I Get Banned From BF3 For A Graphics Mod... Can I Just Make Another Origin Account?

This is the graphics mod =====>  

You won't get banned for that. 

Stop Talking Like This, How Does Capitalizing The First Letter In Each Word Make You Look Professional? 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What the hell, your in game name is "ZombieAnusPoundR" LOOOOOL

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Stop Talking Like This, How Does Capitalizing The First Letter In Each Word Make You Look Professional? 

This Is Just To Prevent Not Using Capitals When Needed

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

What the hell, your in game name is "ZombieAnusPoundR" LOOOOOL

Lol hahahahha

you have to make a new account and buy the game again if you get banned

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

If you get banned you can't just make a new account that BF3 cd key is linked to that origin account so you will have to buy a new copy of BF3.

Yes you will be banned for this, it gives you an advantage over other people. Also you will need to buy the game and everything again..

Also, this is mainly made for "movies" so you can actually see. 

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Oh, I was just being lazy and copied pasted the title.

A: I dont believe your really from EA.      B: I can route my IP a million different ways.    C: You cannot get my IP over this website unless you have permission from me or an authority with permits from the court, unless your a hacker in which case I can get you arrested. 

A: I dont believe your really from EA.      B: I can route my IP a million different ways.    C: You cannot get my IP over this website unless you have permission from me or an authority with permits from the court, unless your a hacker in which case I can get you arrested. 

Woah relax, it was a joke  :D

You aren't funny.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Wow... People instantly get their panties in a twist over nothing..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

You aren't funny.

It was very funny.

if you use it in public servers and you are caught then you will be banned and will have to make a new account and by a new copy of the game, private servers are fine

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Wow... People instantly get their panties in a twist over nothing..

I'm teaching him a lesson. He might as well type in all lower case and that will be more professional than what he wrote. I've seen countless people do this on all sorts of forums. By me correcting him, maybe he will type properly next time.

Ehm, people say you won't get banned but you will. Sooner or later that is... I've heard a bunch of people that has, one of them is: http://www.youtube.com/user/mashed8

He got banned for using this++. I think Russianbadger also got banned because of this.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Yes you will. Many people have confirmed that punkbuster WILL ban for any modifications to BF3. DICE simply does not want BF3 to be modded, and if you play on a PB server with any mods whatsoever, you will be banned permanently. And you can't just make another origin account, you'd have to buy BF3 a second time as well.

DO NOT play on a PB server with any mods installed, unless you want your account to be banned.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Using color mod is NOT RECOMMENDED. It might get bans but since its really common and easy to use, getting bans for it is rare case. You can do it by using gpu drivers and EA and PB can't control that. If you somehow manage to get banned, its going to be cd key ban, like mentioned before.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It was very funny.

That  "EA" guy is never funny, just immature.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Your account will be banned and you will have to purchase another account and another Battlefield 3 copy.

That's it.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.