Hey Linus and Co.

Congratulations on the new office. Been watching your show with my fiance in Boston. Im in the union and have been installing waterproofing floors and chemical flooring for 10 years. My fiance is going to school for computer science. We both are gearing up to install watercooling in her computer thanks to all your helpful tips. I just thought you should know about your server room you would benefit from a mechanical floor system in your new server room in the future. It is a trowel applied rubberized coating and waterproofed on the base of wall. Keeping water out and rubber granuals in the cement slurry keeping your floor antistatic and grounded. Like the new place. Thanks.

Yeah good luck with that :P , Linus spending more money on things his office needs

He had one hell of a good suggestion. That's how our server room is at work (Local radio station)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Well lets just say lmg is broke

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Yeah good luck with that :P , Linus spending more money on things his office needs

Linus reminds me of Nicholas Brody from Homeland in that photo because of his smile lol.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

You need to tag people to get them notice these :) Forums gets so many posts daily. If you want to go for more direct route, use forum PMs or Twitter.

@LinusTech @Slick @nicklmg

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3a189fb.jpg =Mr._Krabs_Pirate.png

COINCIDENCE?? I THINK NOT

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"