Anyway to stop smurfs? in Cs:GO

Arty

and i mean by anyway necessary 

Kick them or kill them?

nope its making steam too much cash

but if they did they would ban multi accounts

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

and i mean by anyway necessary 

Not play the ga.. I dunno, nvm.

I think it's just kinda sad people do this

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Kick them or kill them?

other team. 

Not play the ga.. I dunno, nvm.

I think it's just kinda sad people do this

games is fun tho.

other team. 

Rank up :P

No and there is no reason to do it. 

Smurfs don't impact the ranking systems. It's been proved many times over multiple games that a couple of smurfs losing you a couple of games has no impact on your rating, SC2, LOL, Dota 2 are all good examples.

What are these Smurfs everyone is speaking of ? 

Experienced players using low ranked accounts.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

What are these Smurfs everyone is speaking of ? 

Blue little ppl ofc. And they have create and buy game in different account so why they should be not allowed to play? Ofc its kinda sad but what can we do.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

Rank up :P

nova 3, and im not skilled enough to go higher

Smurfs don't impact the ranking systems. It's been proved many times over multiple games that a couple of smurfs losing you a couple of games has no impact on your rating, SC2, LOL, Dota 2 are all good examples.

Every fucking game i played today was with smurfs!

3 where agianst me 

1 was on my team trying to derank. so greifing 

nope its making steam too much cash

but if they did they would ban multi accounts

it is making them money but they are still trying to limit it by limiting how low the sale price goes for cs go as well as making it so you cant just play comp with a new account for a bit as well as limiting how many comp games in a row new accounts can play until they are ranked(i assume that is still in there even with the new system but i have not checked)

Every fucking game i played today was with smurfs!

3 where agianst me 

1 was on my team trying to derank. so greifing 

meh. And tomorrow there won't be. Thing is, once you gain experience you can beat smurfs and suddenly you reach a point where everyone is as good as those smurfs.

And the thing is if you are not skilled then smurfs don't really change anything at all, they won't make you derank.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

meh. And tomorrow there won't be. Thing is, once you gain experience you can beat smurfs and suddenly you reach a point where everyone is as good as those smurfs.

And the thing is if you are not skilled then smurfs don't really change anything at all, they won't make you derank.

when i play people my rank  its ually close tie or win. 

the smurf went 50/15........

when i play people my rank  its ually close tie or win. 

the smurf went 50/15........

You should go 51/14 and it will be fine. But honestly, smurfs happen everywhere and they will happen. When you go outside to play basketball not every player is evenly skilled either.

Spoiler

You should go 51/14 and it will be fine. But honestly, smurfs happen everywhere and they will happen. When you go outside to play basketball not every player is evenly skilled either.

True.

It's simple, stop playing competitive.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It's simple, stop playing competitive.

not a solution. an escape :)

Make it so CS:GO isn't on sale for $5 or less EVERY sale?

lol

There isn't any simple/straightforward way to stop CS smurfs, plus valve make the $$$$ so they ain't bothered  :angry:

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/