Hey got an idea for a total lmg setup it's freakin amazing

cashan

So did you just throw together your dream setup? Because that's what this feels like.

Also, as far as I can tell, you only have one GPU yet you added an aftermarket sli bridge?

"LTT's official.."STOP. I promise you aren't LTT's official bagel eater or whatever. Trust me. 

Why not the be quiet! Silent Base 600/800? much better case

You should also follow my build log :D

Project: Orange Titan

That ASRock board though xD

What's wrong with Asrock?

They make good mobos at good price.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

True, I just think it's not exactly a mobo you want in an ~$2000 build.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

The only ASRock board worth mentioning is the OC Formula. 

Everything else should just be avoided  :rolleyes:

At least this time around with Z170 there making the low end boards at least look good. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

The only ASRock board worth mentioning is the OC Formula. 

Everything else should just be avoided  :rolleyes:

But why?

It's not like they lack features and quality, which , sure, it's not Asus level, but it's good.

Motherboards don't make much of a difference nowadays.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It says one video card. but  a sli bridge?

get 3000mhz ram. it is like $30 more.

get a tb SSD Samsung PRO.

I think "MLG" would be like 5960x with 4 way watercooled titan x with 64gbs of ram and 3 way 4k surround.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

I just did The asrock because The colors Will rock yah ass and they are lmg and skylake because it just came out

But why?

It's not like they lack features and quality, which , sure, it's not Asus level, but it's good.

Motherboards don't make much of a difference nowadays.

The 6600K and 6700K have removed the FIVR from the processor. So motherboards do matter again. With Z87 and Z97 even the lowest end boards could still get good clocks. But the higher end boards were better for memory and general stability i assume. 

Buying low end motherboards isn't going to work this time around. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

The 6600K and 6700K have removed the FIVR from the processor. So motherboards do matter again. With Z87 and Z97 even the lowest end boards could still get good clocks. But the higher end boards were better for memory and general stability i assume. 

Buying low end motherboards isn't going to work this time around. 

Ah.

Haven't kept up with the skylake news.

Thanks.