Need a Thin Gaming laptop!

aDham_z

Hey guys i'm looking for a thin gaming laptop and thin please :P

because i hate fat laptops just pain and no athour thing at all :(

PS : My max budget is 1500$ 

Lenovo y50?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What type of games? 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

What type of games? 

Heavy most of the time , GTA V , Witcher 3 :D 

Heavy most of the time , GTA V , Witcher 3 :D

Um thats really cutting the whole thin part, any favourable screen size? 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Alienware 13

MSI GS60 Ghost

P34w

Aorus X3

Clevo P650se (most probably)

HP Omen

Acer Nitro

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

sager np8651 I have one and it's great with the m.2 ssd it boots into windows 8 in under 5 seconds and has one fan/heat-sink for the cpu (which can get kind of hot around 76C) and a separate heat-sink with 2 fans for the GPU (haven't seen mine get past 64C.

Um thats really cutting the whole thin part, any favourable screen size? 

Nope anything , 17.3 or 15.3 or even 13 don't care really :)

Too much proplems.

Such as?

The laptop is freakin amazing, if I had the money for one I'd have it right now.

Yes I've heard of the yellowish tint issue with either the 1080p or 4k screen (I've heard people say they have the 1080p model and it works fine, other people say they have the 4k model and it works fine), one of my monitors has a pretty bad yellowish tint, and honestly it's something you can get used to, it only becomes an issue when doing any graphical work where colors need to be exact. (Which is why I use my better monitor for that)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I just got an Alienware 13 and I absolutely love it. I wouldn't recommend getting the 3200x1800 touch screen though with those games ;)

Nope anything , 17.3 or 15.3 or even 13 don't care really :)

Gigabyte p37k is a pretty good laptop. 

Computing enthusiast. 

Thin, gaming, and laptop are three words that should never be in a sentence together. You can have a gaming laptop or a thin laptop or a thin gaming computer but not those three. It's not going to be thin, and it's going to be heavy if you want to play those games because you need atleast a 970m to play the Witcher 3

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

Thin, gaming, and laptop are three words that should never be in a sentence together. You can have a gaming laptop or a thin laptop or a thin gaming computer but not those three. It's not going to be thin, and it's going to be heavy if you want to play those games because you need atleast a 970m to play the Witcher 3

Someone hasn't been paying attention to Computex and CES for the past two years. Gigabyte has been a shining example of small, powerful gaming laptops, along with Razer (though a bit pricey). I have the P35Wv2 with the 870m and it does get a bit toasty on your lap, but is by no means a pushover. The v3 has a 970M. The Aorus line of laptops have better coolers and better graphics configs like SLI 965ms. The GS60 Ghost is also another good example and it's been around for just as long, not to mention they have workstation models of the damn things. Thin, Gaming, and Laptop had problems being in a sentence together like, 5 years ago.

Someone hasn't been paying attention to Computex and CES for the past two years. Gigabyte has been a shining example of small, powerful gaming laptops, along with Razer (though a bit pricey). I have the P35Wv2 with the 870m and it does get a bit toasty on your lap, but is by no means a pushover. The v3 has a 970M. The Aorus line of laptops have better coolers and better graphics configs like SLI 965ms. The GS60 Ghost is also another good example and it's been around for just as long, not to mention they have workstation models of the damn things. Thin, Gaming, and Laptop had problems being in a sentence together like, 5 years ago.

I guess to me when you are talking about thin computers I think about the dell xps 13 or the MacBook airs. Or even the surface pro series.

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

Hey guys i'm looking for a thin gaming laptop and thin please :P

because i hate fat laptops just pain and no athour thing at all :(

PS : My max budget is 1500$ 

Didn't you already post this before?

sager np8651 I have one and it's great with the m.2 ssd it boots into windows 8 in under 5 seconds and has one fan/heat-sink for the cpu (which can get kind of hot around 76C) and a separate heat-sink with 2 fans for the GPU (haven't seen mine get past 64C.

I'll still recommend this.

There's the Clevo P650SE. Comes with a 970M, a 15.6" full HD IPS panel (still roughly depends on the Clevo reseller you would be getting from), 3 cooling fans, runs quiet (when not playing games, like you're in class), 4 RAM slots, 2 M.2 SSD slots and 2 SATA slots which can be set up in RAID, about 2.5kg and 25mm thick. I have the 980M variant (P650SG) and I love it. I bring it to school everyday.

http://www.sagernote...p?productid=755

You can get it from like 1444 USD with a full HD IPS panel.

EDIT: This has about 4 hours of battery life from my experience while in class in like high performance mode, your mileage may vary.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Asus G551 isnt bad. Have the G550 and hard beat 'dat metal body.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Didn't you already post this before?

I'll still recommend this.

yes i posted it before but didn't have too much helpful stuff :)