corsair m65 vs mionix naos 700

Zoomv

Hi guys,

I need a new mouse... I have big hands and i like palm gripping a mouse.

I play mostly fps games like cod bf4... and gta. I do play wow and lol

too but not that much to buy a mom mouse.

The question is m65 (not rgb) or naps 7000? They cost the same.

Please help me guys :)

Mionix naos 7000 is better

Just note for best tracking you need a hard mousepad.

Get the Naos 7000, it has an optical! :D

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

The Raptor M45, which is pretty much an optical version of the M65. It however doesn't have a huge red DPI button.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Logitech G402/G502 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why only these two mice may I ask?

The Raptor M45, which is pretty much an optical version of the M65. It however doesn't have a huge red DPI button.

because i am a pure fps gamer and those 2 mice are palm mice the only concern that i have is that the m65 could be to small for my hand...

because i am a pure fps gamer and those 2 mice are palm mice the only concern that i have is that the m65 could be to small for my hand...

I use the Logitech G402 and it's beautiful to use with claw grip

I use the Logitech G402 and it's beautiful to use with claw grip

i know that but with my big hands i prefer palm grip over claw grip

Hi guys,

I need a new mouse... I have big hands and i like palm gripping a mouse.

I play mostly fps games like cod bf4... and gta. I do play wow and lol

too but not that much to buy a mom mouse.

The question is m65 (not rgb) or naps 7000? They cost the same.

Please help me guys :)

If you're an FPS gamer you should get the M45 instead of the M65. Has a better sensor. Also it's cheaper.

The Naos 7000 may not fit your hands if you're looking at the M45. I would suggest a Best Buy if you have one near you because they usually have the M65 on display and you can see if you like it. The G402/G502 are also commonly found there.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Logitech G402/G502 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why only these two mice may I ask?

I have the G502, and let me tell you this, the scroll wheel is very loud on normal mode, and requires a slightly harder push for the middle click. Otherwise the mouse is fantastic, the scroll wheel just lets it down.

but isn't the m45 to small?

If you're an FPS gamer you should get the M45 instead of the M65. Has a better sensor. Also it's cheaper.

The Naos 7000 may not fit your hands if you're looking at the M45. I would suggest a Best Buy if you have one near you because they usually have the M65 on display and you can see if you like it. The G402/G502 are also commonly found there.

I have big hands and the m65, I have to use the "claw" grip and constantly rise my pinky finger (I can not relax it) a little as it otherwise drags on my mouse pad 

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

I'd say the naos 7000, or if you want longer a Steelseries Rival.  Same 3310 sensor

but isn't the m45 to small?

It's the same mouse as the M65 yo. Just without the stupid sniper button that you'll never use (I promise) and with a better sensor.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I've had both, the M65's cable shorted out after a week and then I bought the naos. This was last April (2014). The Naos is still going strong and it fits perfect in my hand. I wish it had more buttons though.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I've had both, the M65's cable shorted out after a week and then I bought the naos. This was last April (2014). The Naos is still going strong and it fits perfect in my hand. I wish it had more buttons though.

so in conclusion which one did you like more?

so in conclusion which one did you like more?

The Naos. Though it is slightly biased because I didn't have a real chance to learn the M65. 

I'm actually planning on getting the new Mionix mouse that has the heartbeat sensor and whatnot.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

The Naos. Though it is slightly biased because I didn't have a real chance to learn the M65. 

I'm actually planning on getting the new Mionix mouse that has the heartbeat sensor and whatnot.

ok thank you! :)