Can't for the life of me get windows 10

Skcorpion86

whole process, last time there were 2 files i couldnt delete then it worked after i restarted and tried again, i don't have a clue what changed.

I'm getting absolutely pissed off now. I have done it now 8 times, before logging in it tells me important updates are ready to install, so I go to pc settings and updates and recovery to be told THERE IS NO UPDATES. Any other suggestions cause so far it seems everyone and their neighbors dog gets the update, but not me.

I'm getting absolutely pissed off now. I have done it now 8 times, before logging in it tells me important updates are ready to install, so I go to pc settings and updates and recovery to be told THERE IS NO UPDATES. Any other suggestions cause so far it seems everyone and their neighbors dog gets the update, but not me.

when you click check for updates you are doing it through the command line (admin) too right? You have to do them at the same time, it will say windows is downloadung after that it should say upgrade now.

when you click check for updates you are doing it through the command line (admin) too right?

What are you talking about? It doesn't say to check through command line is says the update now command then to go through control panel to search

5 times of restart, delete, or just restarting? I did restart one time. Will go delete and restart a few more times. @techguru come help please :P

yo

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

yo

Okay I have followed the instructions very clearly. Before entering password in bottom right it says updates are available to go to pc settings to install. But nothing comes up on windows update absolutely nothing.

Why does everyone use the tool to download the iso and then use another program to put that on a usb?  You know the media creation tool can put it on a usb all by itself?

Also the the guy that for some reason said that the media creation tool doesn't work, first I'm not really sure where you got that, and second I've done it 3 times with no issues.  I actually had many many more issues with updating through windows update.

File:en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x64_dvd_6846432.ISO

Size:3.9GB

CRC32:B1A4699E

MD5:23E397A21A9E01F141C64B7E1260314A

SHA-1:60CCE9E9C6557335B4F7B18D02CFE2B438A8B3E2

just search the md5 or sha1 and you should find it

I wouldn't recommend getting it now for many reasons.

ONE BEING IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT!!
AND IT THINK MY GRAPHICS CARD IS A HD 7950!!!!

i really like 10,i think it looks much better, everything is smaller though it seems.

i really like 10,i think it looks much better, everything is smaller though it seems.

you can change the icon and font size

I also like it although it does seem that the AMD drivers for Windows 10 definitely have issues that need to be addressed.

technically its right..the 280 is a 7950

however if you totally delete the amd drivers and use the cleaning tool..and then reinstall newest driver it should work normally

im guessing you didn't do a clean install..which you should have

I also like it although it does seem that the AMD drivers for Windows 10 definitely have issues that need to be addressed.

new driver came out last night, also do what techguru said, i use ddu all the time for this crap.

you can change the icon and font size

i kinda like it smaller, looks cleaner. Only problem i have is my head look up and right when i go to shut it off instead of the start menu now lol.

technically its right..the 280 is a 7950

however if you totally delete the amd drivers and use the cleaning tool..and then reinstall newest driver it should work normally

im guessing you didn't do a clean install..which you should have

To be serious now,

There is a lot of bug and people are having 8GB's of ram used and their SSD and 100% disk.

I would wait till it is ironed out, probably get it when the install actually works without pretending you are in the United States

YOU ARE WRONG, IT IS WAY UGLY!!!

new driver came out last night, also do what techguru said, i use ddu all the time for this crap.

15.7.1?  Is there something newer?  If so where can I find it?  I did a clean install of Windows, there were no previous drivers.  The problem is a 30 second blackscreen after the logo splash screen, not any graphic issues.

15.7.1? Is there something newer? If so where can I find it? I did a clean install of Windows, there were no previous drivers. The problem is a 30 second blackscreen after the logo splash screen, not any graphic issues.

im on the green team, i think amd website will have it. The 30s splash time is strange, maybe something is loading wrong in bios. Hmmm

To be serious now,

There is a lot of bug and people are having 8GB's of ram used and their SSD and 100% disk.

I would wait till it is ironed out, probably get it when the install actually works without pretending you are in the United States

YOU ARE WRONG, IT IS WAY UGLY!!!

thats just people installing it wrong and not doing a clean install

anyone in the know.....knows you don't install a new os over the old one....gotta do a clean install if you want it problem free

also updating bios and firmwares helps

alot of people don't know how tho

im on the green team, i think amd website will have it. The 30s splash time is strange, maybe something is loading wrong in bios. Hmmm

Not as far as I can tell, I'll do some searching though.  And nah its not me, its a decently common issue from what I've read.

Not as far as I can tell, I'll do some searching though. And nah its not me, its a decently common issue from what I've read.

o, i believe that, 1st week of new os bound to be problems, sfc scan fails everytime for, did in 8.1 too even did disk health check ups and what not, nothing wrong just a bug. I randomly do sfc scans...