Looking for a new 60" HDTV for console gaming. Any recommendations?

johnnyTheMac

Hello,

I am looking for a 60" 1080p TV that has low input lag and a quality display. I am looking at the LG models with IPS display and Sony. I am staying away from Samsung because I don't want to play the lottery. I am in the US and my budget is around $1700. If I can stay below that, it would be a bonus!

Thank you in advance for your input!

CPU: Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UDH4 | RAM: 8 GB Blue Ares | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 GHz Edition | Case: Corsair C70 Vengeance Arctic White | Storage: 250 GB SSD Corsair Neutron - 128 GB SSD Kingston - 1 TB WD Black | PSU: Corsair 850 watt | Display: 3 x Dell S2340M 23-Inch IPS 

Hello,

I am looking for a 60" 1080p TV that has low input lag and a quality display. I am looking at the LG models with IPS display and Sony. I am staying away from Samsung because I don't want to play the lottery. I am in the US and my budget is around $1700. If I can stay below that, it would be a bonus!

Thank you in advance for your input!

Samsung is actually a top tier TV brand but they also own Sony TV now so there's not much competition. You can't go wrong with LG and I've had very good experiences with Sony. Sony KDL-60W630B - 60" LED TV - 1080p (FullHD) Here's a suggestion, don't bother with a smart TV.