Need soundcard for ipad mini

Gorgatron

pls recommend a sound card for my ipad mini.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

Fiio e10? Or do the USB camera things not work on the minis?

If it needs to be battery powered something from ibasso may be the way to go

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

pls recommend a sound card for my ipad mini.

Are you talking about an external or internal card?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Fiio e10? Or do the USB camera things not work on the minis?

If it needs to be battery powered something from ibasso may be the way to go

Probably could. I don't actually own an ipad mini. This thread was a test.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

The Apogee Duet looks nice.

It's so revolutionary.

Are you talking about an external or internal card?

I was looking at some internal cards that are named PCI or something.

sheit man that's pricey, just go with a Fiio e10

If you're buying an iDevice, you don't care about price. Also, the apogee duet has a nice ADC as well as a DAC.

If you're buying an iDevice, you don't care about price. Also, the apogee duet has a nice ADC as well as a DAC.

That... isn't true.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

What?

The part about price.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

It's funny how you're serious.

The iPad mini is like $350... Your amplifier is probably worth more than that.

I would recommend this, any thing less just does not do justice to the awesomeness of the ipad mini:

studio1_control01.jpg

Now stop playing with the poor people who don't get the joke.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I was looking at some internal cards that are named PCI or something.

I recommend this one, it's an internal sound bus card,

bus.jpg

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The iPad mini is like $350... Your amplifier is probably worth more than that.

Still serious - still funny.