Possibly the worst builder EVER...

RobTapps

OK so I was looking around YouTube at some builds to get ideas for my own as I'm sure tons of you guys on here do..

Then I stumbled across this video. Now I'm gonna spoil this.. It's 30mins long, and the guy is installing an H100i AIO cooler..

That should say it all, so grab some popcorn and enjoy :)

A man of that age, figuring this out? Good on him. I know a lot of people that age that would have no idea what they're doing. He's likely helped out several enthusiasts his age who also have no idea what they're doing.

At least he's trying, and made a video to help others.

Who have you helped online via an informative video?

Maybe you should get off your high horse and realize not everyone isn't as tech savvy as you.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

A man of that age, figuring this out? Good on him. I know a lot of people that age that would have no idea what they're doing. He's likely helped out several enthusiasts his age who also have no idea what they're doing.

At least he's trying, and made a video to help others.

Who have you helped online via an informative video?

Maybe you should get off your high horse and realize not everyone isn't as tech savvy as you.

Heyyo,

Yeah I hope someone points him to videos... he said he's doing research so hopefully he gets pointed in the right direction. :)

Those swords at the end? I'm pretty sure he's a WoW addict tbh. Probably why he loves PC gaming or at least MMOs and just trying to learn PC hardware.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Heyyo,

Yeah I hope someone points him to videos... he said he's doing research so hopefully he gets pointed in the right direction. :)

Those swords at the end? I'm pretty sure he's a WoW addict tbh. Probably why he loves PC gaming or at least MMOs and just trying to learn PC hardware.

Still you would think the guy would do some research.. Watch a video or two.. And TBH age has nothing to do with it, the guy looks 50 tops.. Now if it was an 85 year old I would be impressed and give props.

And he could have used the 140 fans with the 120 rad, just gotta get creative.. Sammich the rad between the case and the 140mm fans. (Screw rad in first then fans with longer screws..) Sure it would have looked kinda ghetto (paint screws black?) But would have solved the problem..

You can see the fans overhang the rad enough, (10mm on either side..)

Lmao! Poor guy.

CPU: i5 4690K  GPU: Zotac 960 AMP! Edition  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  Power Supply: CM V550  RAM: Kinston 8GB 1866Hz  Cooling: CM Nepton 240M  MOBO: MSI Z87 MPOWER                                                         Im addicted to PC.... Help me

What about this, then? Starting from the 9:17 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3Pte1xxdk#t=9m17s

OK so I was looking around YouTube at some builds to get ideas for my own as I'm sure tons of you guys on here do..

Then I stumbled across this video. Now I'm gonna spoil this.. It's 30mins long, and the guy is installing an H100i AIO cooler..
That should say it all, so grab some popcorn and enjoy  :)

After watching that guys video. I can't really blame him for doing what he did. He just wasn't experienced with AIO water cooling what so ever.

It's a lot like how people who drive and has a license, but has no idea how to change to a spare tire. And yes, that is a thing.

OK so there's a part 2.. Another 20 mins of the guy accomplishing nothing at all hahaha

What about this, then? Starting from the 9:17 mark.

[media]

After watching that guys video. I can't really blame him for doing what he did. He just wasn't experienced with AIO water cooling what so ever.

It's a lot like how people who drive and has a license, but has no idea how to change to a spare tire. And yes, that is a thing.

Dat poor pump tho..

Dat poor pump tho..

Trying to pump air. :(

Those pumps NEED the liquid in order to lubricate and keep themselves cool.

TL:didn't watch, what is the fail?

He wasn't able to mount an H100 AIO cooler.

Get off your high horse I'm sure you looked great the first time you built your computer or changed a tire or when your first day at started at your first job evet

Attitudes and posts like these are what give pc building enthusiasts a bad reputation

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

While pretty bad it isn't nearly as bad as the guy who sent this in

or IGN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJx-C0-uL8c

Add in his age and I am actually kind of impressed how far he got.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Get off your high horse I'm sure you looked great the first time you built your computer or changed a tire or when your first day at started at your first job evet

Attitudes and posts like these are what give pc building enthusiasts a bad reputation

Yea my first computer was when I was 5.. So I'm sure I did suck at building with my ide and floppy drive.... All I said was this guy is a bad builder.. Did I ever once compare him to any one else.. Grow a brain. And attitudes? Excuse me for replying to someone who didn't bother to watch the hour of this guy failing at installing an AIO cooler.. Sorry I gave him some YouTube money..

Yea my first computer was when I was 5.. So I'm sure I did suck at building with my ide and floppy drive.... All I said was this guy is a bad builder.. Did I ever once compare him to any one else.. Grow a brain. And attitudes? Excuse me for replying to someone who didn't bother to watch the hour of this guy failing at installing an AIO cooler.. Sorry I gave him some YouTube money..

True sorry bad day was kind of venting thete and I did watch the video lots of mistakes

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

While pretty bad it isn't nearly as bad as the guy who sent this in

-snip-

Add in his age and I am actually kind of impressed how far he got.

Lol that first vid, and the second, the guy did some research, he has a friend who knows something about pc there with him.. My point with the video I posted is the guy was too inept to even watch A (as in even 1) build guide.. Or ask a friend or someone who knows what they are doing..

And to all you saying your first build blah blah blah, yea I have never built a fully custom pc. The one I'm working on now is my first FULL build..

Guess what I did for a month before even buying a single part... Caught up on what's good and watched build guides..

My last "build" was installing a bigger HDD and a 512mb BFG card in a Dell inspiron 3400 (I think it was a 3400)..

So I'm not on any "high horse" just saying this guy is an idiot for not researching first or getting help.

Get your shit straight before you comment.

True sorry bad day was kind of venting thete and I did watch the video lots of mistakes

Same.. Fucking NCIX sold out of the case I want yesterday... Got paid today... [emoji14] so a little irritable >:(

Same.. Fucking NCIX sold out of the case I want yesterday... Got paid today... [emoji14] so a little irritable >:(

I wish mine was the same moving trying to rent a house with four other roommates and I'm doing this all by myself for the most part an f the potential roommates aren't really helping

Not to mention I have to move no choice and this is my first rental

Can we trade stresses ? :P

I wish mine was the same moving trying to rent a house with four other roommates and I'm doing this all by myself for the most part an f the potential roommates aren't really helping

Not to mention I have to move no choice and this is my first rental

Can we trade stresses ? [emoji14]

Fuck no.. I had to go through that already ;) its all g man you will figure it out.. Just shows who the responsible head of the house will be ;) you get all the say if they too lazy to help out

Still you would think the guy would do some research.. Watch a video or two.. And TBH age has nothing to do with it, the guy looks 50 tops.. Now if it was an 85 year old I would be impressed and give props.

And he could have used the 140 fans with the 120 rad, just gotta get creative.. Sammich the rad between the case and the 140mm fans. (Screw rad in first then fans with longer screws..) Sure it would have looked kinda ghetto (paint screws black?) But would have solved the problem..

You can see the fans overhang the rad enough, (10mm on either side..)

I can agree with this, but still find it incredibly rude to post his video here just to make fun of him.

I can agree with this, but still find it incredibly rude to post his video here just to make fun of him.

Fair enough and I guess I could have thought before hand. Also this guy could be a user on the forums as well I never thought of that either. Humble apologies good sir :)

Maybe he should have done a bit more research.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx